Notices

St Clair

Old 07-28-2008, 10:08 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default St Clair

What can I say about St Clair 2008???

Oh, what a blast I had!!! and didnt want it to end but....we will have again next year!

I would like to get some time to thank to:

Tony from JD Byrider for tshirt and from Supercatracing.com for tshirt. I was glad I get to finally meet you in person after we have been in touch via pm. Glad that your boat ran well during the race. Keep in touch!

Augie from Jersey Boyz for 2 caps....It was awesome cap! And I was glad I get to meet you and had a good and long chat with you. You're an awesome but cool guy! Thanks for letting me and Tina hang out with you! Don't feel bad about the boat ride...I will save it for next year since next year will be 10th St Clair! Take good care of your shoulder, you hear!

Louie from Strictly Business....Thanks for your time to keep us company. Even though you were busy but had a chance to introduce us to Augie, your lovely wife, and more! Thanks for the drink! Keep in touch, alright?

Smitty from Wazzup....What can I say??? You did damn wonderful job to make this St Clair happen! It was awesome! I just couldnt describe. Many boats, many foods, many rides, many activities...WOW! When I see everyone pack up and ready to leave, I feel sad but knowing that everyone will come back next year for 10th St Clair race. I know you still owe me a boat ride but since time ran out. I would like to save for next year since it will be 10th St Clair next year meaning something will be damn special! Thanks Smitty for making this happen! My hats are off to you, man!

Anthony from Wazzup, I was glad I get to meet you. I hope to chat with you more other time

Racegirl3....Oh, what can I say about this awesome lady? She is so darn wonderful! Thanks for keeping me update on what's going on there. It was good to see you! Love ya...

Julie....It was good to see you again!

Jimmy from Talk N Trash....Your boat looks awesome! I was sooooo glad I finally get to meet you. You raced a hell of a good race and your boat look good out there! Your boat ROCKS! I am not sure how to say about this special present you got for me. When I received, I was totally speechless! I was honored to wear it for your on your race day! Keep in touch, buddy.

For you I havent had a chance to meet....I hope to meet you next year. Don't worry, I wont forget you. Mike O from Whos your Daddy-My apology for not meeting you, I definitely will meet you next year when you come to St. Clair. If any one I forget, let me know and I will write down for next year.

My apology for having no interpreter. All of interperters were booked on that weekend and I was stuck without an interpreter. I will have an interpreter ready for next year

Thanks again everyone...I love you all....

Chris
Old 07-28-2008, 10:15 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Hey....

How can I insert pictures without using http????

Help!

Chris
Old 07-28-2008, 10:18 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Oh yes, I forget one person....Bruce from Imax....It was finally nice to meet you....Thanks for the business card. I will keep in touch with you. Take care

Chris
Old 07-28-2008, 10:35 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Again, I want to thank Pop from Stars Rescue for finding and meeting me in person. I was like....How the heck you guessed my name Chris?!?!?!?! (Chuckling)

Chris Carbone, Thanks for staying inside the boat and your boat didnt spin out! And thanks for being my friend....Keep in touch, bro.

Chris
Old 07-29-2008, 01:43 AM
Racer
Racer

Hey Chris and Tina, Thanks for coming and supporting the races. Without our friends and fans being there, we wouldn't have much going for us !
See you soon, Louie
Old 07-29-2008, 02:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Oh yes, I forget one person....Bruce from Imax....It was finally nice to meet you....Thanks for the business card. I will keep in touch with you. Take care

Chris
Chris,

Great to meet you also Hope you can make it to Patchogue, We're really looking forward to having everyone here on Long Island.

Posting my first photo from St. Clair here, PM me your address and I'll send you a nice print, It's one of my favorites from the race...

Take care,

imax

Old 07-29-2008, 04:26 AM
Registered

Great photo!
Great race.

Long drive back to FL
Old 07-29-2008, 05:50 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Bruce,

Awesome photo!

I get that you took pictures from one of pace boats! I'll send you pm

Chris
Old 07-29-2008, 06:32 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Chris nice meeting u..sorry couldnt spend more time together....keep in touch...

Bruce that order didnt last for very long.........

i dont think i ever hooked our boat so much in a race tryin to catch reliable...one turn i did it 3 times...ughhhh
Old 07-29-2008, 08:10 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Tony,

No worries. I dont want to keep you away from getting your boat ready for the race. I was just glad I get to finally meet you Try to catch up with Reliable next year!

Chris

Quick Reply: St Clair

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.