Notices

Thank You

Old 09-03-2008, 09:08 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank You

I know it's a little belated and now it's time to focus on Point Pleasant but I felt the need to just say thank you to all the teams that showed up making the OPA the hottest ticket around. The shops in the Village are still buzzing about the boats and teams being there on Main St. We are being praised for the well mannered and family orientated fans we draw. People are coming up to me and asking about the Skiffs and Garvies and just how awesome they were to watch.
Aside from the terrible tragedy onboard Aero Express we had a great weekend of racing. Good Luck and Safe Racing, Louie
Old 09-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Louie,
We thank You for organizing a well run venue! Hopefully we can come back for years to come!
Bob G.
Old 09-03-2008, 09:35 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Louie you and your helpers did a great job..We know u put in alot of time on this one...Thank You my friend....See you this weekend.....
Old 09-03-2008, 09:47 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Louie,

be sure to have someone pat on your back for your job well done!

keep in touch,

Chris
Old 09-03-2008, 10:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
Louie,

be sure to have someone pat on your back for your job well done!

keep in touch,

Chris
I'll PAT him on the back for ya Chris
Old 09-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by louietherigger
I know it's a little belated and now it's time to focus on Point Pleasant but I felt the need to just say thank you to all the teams that showed up making the OPA the hottest ticket around. The shops in the Village are still buzzing about the boats and teams being there on Main St. We are being praised for the well mannered and family orientated fans we draw. People are coming up to me and asking about the Skiffs and Garvies and just how awesome they were to watch.
Aside from the terrible tragedy onboard Aero Express we had a great weekend of racing. Good Luck and Safe Racing, Louie
Sometimes in racing,unfortunate things happen. Nobody likes it. It wouldn't happen in a perfect word, but we all know that our world is far from perfect. We just had a horrible accident and hopefully something good can come out of it. Maybe it will make someone think twice about doing a certain move, but either way, it will make people realize their vulnerability. Be safe everybody
Old 09-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Registered

Default Proud

of our performance boating heritage here on Long island... Proud to be associated with someone like Louie Gianconteiri whose dedicaton and drive produced such an awesome event here on Long Island in just two short years. Nowhere else have we seen such a spectator turn out for an offshore race event...

Proud to be welcomed so whole heartedly into the OPA organization !!!

We all felt deflated after the tragic ending to this years Battle on the Bay, but that feeling is shortlived... Through Louie's inspiration I know I am not alone in saying that all of us involved are committed to the continued growth and success of this great event.

See you all in Pt. Pleasant and again in Patchogue next year!!!

Bruce

Last edited by imax; 09-04-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:30 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=imax;2673920]of our performance boating heritage here on Long island... Proud to be associated with someone like Louie Gianconteiri whose dedicaton and drive produced such an awesome event here on Long Island in just two short years. Nowhere else have we seen such a spectator turn out for an offshore race event...

Proud to be welcomed so whole heartedly into the OPA organization !!!

We all felt deflated after the tragic ending to this years Battle on the Bay, but that feeling is shortlived... Through Louie's inspiration I know I am not alone in saying that all of us involved are committed to the continued growth and success of this great event.

See you all in Pt. Pleasant and again in Patchogue next year!!!

Bruce

Well said Bruce
Old 09-04-2008, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Louie,
The thanks should go to you and your staff. It is easy for us to show up and race on any given weekend. The hard part is
the organization and execution of the event. Your group and the OPA staff continue to put on great events we can all be proud of.

Rich & Pete Smith
611 Cotnertrailers.com
Old 09-04-2008, 08:20 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You Da Man Louie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.