Notices

Popra San Diego

Old 09-24-2008, 12:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Westcoast
I would like to say as a volenteer on the perimeter line....Your welcome and THANK YOU guys for bringing your boats and providing great entertainment for us spectators!!! Please come back next year!

Does anyone know what happoned to Rods boat?
We belive that Rod broke a crank in his starboard engine,was disappointed but said he had a great time and will be back for sure next year and is bringing 2 boats next year, Tom Bruinner -BRUNNER Motorsports
Old 09-24-2008, 01:17 AM
Registered

Here is a Picture of the Fab 4
Attached Thumbnails Popra San Diego-bayfair-rawin-r-.jpg  
Old 09-24-2008, 01:32 AM
Registered

Thumbs up San Diego Bayfair 2008

Tom here,Hello to all teams that attended:From your Vice President-Director of Race Operations Tom Brunner from Brunner Motorsports promoter of the SAN DIEGO BAYFAIR Offshore Division of this event I would like to thank each and everyone of you that showed and help make this a Great event,Because as a Race Director and a Race Promoter it's a lot of work and with lots of tireless hour's and hour's of effort driving to meetings and did I say Day's and Day's Hour's and Hour's lots of phone calls a couple thousand emails etc. I'm sure you get my point,but it makes it all worth it at the end weekend when we can get boats to show up and put on a Great show for all the 200-thousand plus fans that we BAYFAIR/POPRA have at this Spectacular Powerboat Festival of Boat Racing,this is one Huge undertaking working with all the other classes from competing for time on the race course, to competing for space in the pits to accommodate all the contestants that show up from all Divisions,Exspecially to Accommodate the Large Offshore Boats and Riggs,Special thanks to The board of Directors of The Unlimited /Bayfair Office in SAN DIEGO special thanks to:Jeff Thomas ,Bob Davies,Becky Strawser,Lynda Self,& Sue Hirsch my immediate contacts they are the ones that help us along with all there support staff to put this HUGE event together and you to Justin

Last edited by FilterPRO; 09-24-2008 at 01:34 AM.
Old 09-24-2008, 01:49 AM
Registered

Well said my friend, well said. If it wasn't for you, I don't know if Pittsburg or San Diego would have happened. I am looking forward to a little R&R myself. Thanks to all of the teams that helped support the Traveling Circus that is POPRA. I hope that we can grow and add a couple of more races for next years schedule. I will be working on Oceanside and another site (TOP SECRET).

Craig Ferguson, you are a gentleman. Thanks for making all of us feel like family, and I hope you enjoy the pictures in the offseason.

Brad and your "entourage"..............it will happen when you least expect it, and it will be BAD.

Troy
Stick-Man
In The Red 16
Old 09-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Registered

Default picture

Hey in the red can you email me some of those pictures, I found a really good one on the net as well i can email you back it was in a gallery. thanks
htm
Old 09-25-2008, 11:44 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here are some more photos. I was a little busy to take pics.....
Attached Thumbnails Popra San Diego-p9190005.jpg   Popra San Diego-pc240008.jpg   Popra San Diego-pc240009.jpg  

Old 09-25-2008, 11:48 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

I guess that is a before and after.

wrong pics on the last. The Hydro is the Huricane 4.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:51 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

pat W
Attached Thumbnails Popra San Diego-p9190005.jpg   Popra San Diego-p9190006.jpg  
Old 09-25-2008, 11:54 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

I need to go to sleep now.
pat W
Attached Thumbnails Popra San Diego-p9190007.jpg  
Old 09-28-2008, 11:00 PM
www.weismann.net
Gold Member

Troy,

Who was in the black chopper? Do you have any photos of the vee races?

pat W

Quick Reply: Popra San Diego

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.