Who's in what calss

Notices

Who's in what calss

Old 02-20-2009, 11:27 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Come on get the Fountain done. The new SV class will be the hit. No excuses.
That what I WANT to see!!!!!! Let's go...Dont keep me waiting...

Chris
Old 02-20-2009, 04:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Come on get the Fountain done. The new SV class will be the hit. No excuses.
Ya but what to build? what are the engine rules ? we are not gonna build a stock 525 boat if im gonna be behind the 8 ball! we have to build it now beacause i have 10 more customer motors to build! We all know most of you guys arnt stock, this will be like B class all over again ,witch is fine with me im an engine builder ,but for the guy who has to pay to keep up, not so affordable. Just my oppinion from 15 years in this sport.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:40 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshore9
Ya but what to build? what are the engine rules ? we are not gonna build a stock 525 boat if im gonna be behind the 8 ball! we have to build it now beacause i have 10 more customer motors to build! We all know most of you guys arnt stock, this will be like B class all over again ,witch is fine with me im an engine builder ,but for the guy who has to pay to keep up, not so affordable. Just my oppinion from 15 years in this sport.
Sounds more like your scared. Simple rules Simple Spec. Man up Daniel. Ok we'll let you run the Whipples.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stuck On Stupid
Sounds more like your scared. Simple rules Simple Spec. Man up Daniel. Ok we'll let you run the Whipples.
put about 12 years of racing under your belt sonny then you can talk **** to me! LOL
Old 02-21-2009, 08:22 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshore9
The engine rules, from what I know, will be:
STOCK ECU, 525 heads with porting, crank, intake, throttle body, CMIs or Tractor pipes. They are basically stock with head work. I know that Louie and my motors are identical, I also now that Smitty's boat runs mirror to mirror with mine down the straight aways. So if we all stay with this type of engine, Bravos and no bigger than a 31 blade, we will have some awesome races.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.