Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
The New SUPERHEAT boat!!!! >

The New SUPERHEAT boat!!!!

Notices

The New SUPERHEAT boat!!!!

Old 02-27-2009, 04:24 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Chris , yes u did do it..Congrats my friend, I havent talked to Tom and Steve yet but i think SUPERCAT will try and make the boat fit so u can have alot more fun...I have talked to a few and if u make the adjustment on the motors i dont see why we cant do that. When it gets bumpy u will have alot of fun...now if we can get GEICO to turn those turbines down to about 800-900hp maybe we could have an interesting race....I know in Point pleasant they were having fun....right MARC???

ps ..no need to buy more motors those will work fine...herbie is great engine builder...turned down ,they will live for a long time...save your money...

Last edited by byrideroffshore; 02-27-2009 at 04:45 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Tony, I hope that you have my stickers ready for Ocean City (I will take them in red). I have had several conversation with Herb about turning down the motors. How far down do I have to go? either way I will still be out playing with you guys?

Tony, thank you for all of you advise during the last several months and I guess I owe you a boat ride........

Chris

Last edited by Superheat; 02-27-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:57 AM
Registered

Hey Jerry, you can have the Kryptonite for 75K ha ha.

How have you been?

Chris
Old 03-01-2009, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Chris ,

The boat is a great runner. you have great set up guys so you should be in good shape. She is very light in the bow so have a bunch of weight in the truck. Also, no matter how lame it sounds. Take your time, learn your boat, learn the speed listen to your experienced crew and it will come. Enjoy being the underdog while it lasts
Old 03-01-2009, 06:34 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

Chris its a great ride!! Cant wait to see you and Joey in the saddle. Tom
Old 03-01-2009, 06:55 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Thumbs up

Looking forward to getting some great pics of you guys !

Best of luck with the new ride !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 03-01-2009, 08:16 PM
Registered

Maximus, My plan for this year is to turn laps and get use to the equipment. I'm hoping that Tom, Tony and Jimmy will let me run with them. This way I can get some experience running in traffic. How much weight were you guys running?
Thanks Chris
Old 03-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Registered

Hey Chris you absolutley can run with us we and I think I can speak for Tom and Tony welcome any racers at any time but more important we're all safe. None of are dirty and you won't have to worry about getting slamed or pinched in the corner. Plus you Joey and he's almost as good as Vinny. Dude your gonna have so much fun. Takeing 4 footers at 110mph is the coolest chit in the world. Looking foward to have you out there. call me during the week and we'll bs

Jimmy
Old 03-02-2009, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Superheat
Maximus, My plan for this year is to turn laps and get use to the equipment. I'm hoping that Tom, Tony and Jimmy will let me run with them. This way I can get some experience running in traffic. How much weight were you guys running?
Thanks Chris

Well, They'll be cool till it one feels it cost them a race then you'll be an outcast Seriously, Those guys are very fast and battle hard so you may want to give them space and pace them to start.

As for weight. I'm sure Joey I. has been playing with the CG and has an idea where he wants to start. I think there was a bit of a wedge put in the boat to help control the attitude with higher speeds (we have a 1/4 inch in ours). Then again Scott and I prefer to run a conservative set up (cg forward). For heavy seas you will need at least 300lbs at your disposal.

See you in Biloxi

Some of my favorite shots of the Platinum
Attached Thumbnails The New SUPERHEAT boat!!!!-hung-out-plat.jpg   The New SUPERHEAT boat!!!!-b-486.jpg   The New SUPERHEAT boat!!!!-cintgeico-bttle.jpg  

Old 03-02-2009, 01:21 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Chris I spoke with Tom.Hes fine with any attempt to run together.Big Boy is fine..Big boy is also correct.you cant run with a safer group. Call big boy and he will explain. Between some of the top minds in offshore CURTIS and IMPRECIA I'm sure we can figure it out..Send me your email...ask herbie what he thinks about hp...start somewhere....

Quick Reply: The New SUPERHEAT boat!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.