Ocean City.....Many many thanks >

Ocean City.....Many many thanks

Notices

Ocean City.....Many many thanks

Old 06-02-2009, 07:18 AM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ocean City.....Many many thanks

What a weekend. I don't even know where to start. Geico Mikey, my winter partner. Thanks for all the help, you are an asset to OPA, Geico, and the sport. Geico, and Haggin, great hangin with you again, your sense of humor, kills me. Geico brings so much to the event, thanks for all you do. The OPA staff. A large group that all work as a volunteer basis, kicked in and ran a flawless event. No cob webs from the winter layoff. Sunset Marina. What a great host, and spectacular facility. Bill Purnell, Wil lynch, for housing the entire staff. Seacrets, No explaination there, the place is insane. Thanks for the hangover, race party's, and trophy sponsor. Bull on the Beach, always there to feed the masses. Tow Boat of Ocean City. Supplied two boats for the event, and agreed to tow at no charge to any team.

OPA Teams.........2009 is a challenge for us all. You guys are the best. Even in these difficult times, you all showed you dedication to the sport of Offshore. What a great turnout. OPA is rock solid and moving forward. The sites are all anxiously awaiting you. Thanks to each and every one of you. Go home, heal up, tighten up the motor mounts, and lets do it again.

Supercatracing.com. Marty and Tony. Thanks for finding a way for our families friends and fans to be able in real time to enjoy the racing action, away from the site. I watched Boomer run his very first Offshore Race, from the crane area on a lap top. To me, Priceless.

TalkOffshore......Martin, and Mike. Great job guys. That class 5 race was tough to call. Thanks for all your efforts.

Freeze Frame, Sharkey Images, for catching the action, and sharing those special moments with us all.

Tom Abrams, although away from racing for a little while, still a help behind the scenes. Donated his scale to OPA to enable us to weigh all the spec boats. Thanks Tom.

One person, I never thank. My poor wife. For putting up with all my caios. Don't worry hun, some day I am going to grow up.

See ya for now..........Smitty
Old 06-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Smitty,

You guys did great a great job with this event. It sure was great to see everyone again and look forward to the second stop on the OPA World Dominance Tour!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:14 AM
Trim it Up!
Platinum Member

Thanks, Smitty, we really enjoyed ourselves!

Charlene & Glenn W.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:49 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Smitty,

Thanks for the first great race and I really do enjoyed watching race live from webcast. Boy, these waters were rough to ride but I am sure everyone is sore from wild rides!

My hats are off to Boomer for his very first race as he took fifth place! Keep up your good work and your boat looks great! Also, hats off to other first time racer too!

Like Smitty said, heal up, fix your boats, and get ready for next round of 2009 OPA Season. In case if you are wondering, where's next....Next round is at Harrison Twp., Michigan!

Cant wait to see you soon.

Chris
Old 06-02-2009, 05:06 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

Smitty, thank YOU!!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 05:23 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Smitty, thank YOU!!!!
You did an outstanding job. To finish that well in the most competitive class in all of Offshore you should be proud. See you at the next rodeo. Smitty
Old 06-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,075 Likes on 284 Posts

Originally Posted by Wazzup Racing
You did an outstanding job. To finish that well in the most competitive class in all of Offshore you should be proud. See you at the next rodeo. Smitty
Thanks man it means a lot. See you in Patchaouge
Old 06-02-2009, 07:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 13 Likes on 2 Posts

I thought the windsheild of the mti was small,try watching everyone pullaway from you on the webcast!!!its tough,I miss all of you guys and hope to see you soon.I know your in good hands with Smitty and the boys and were thankful bigboy and Vinny are still around to battle round two. Tom
Old 06-02-2009, 08:42 PM
Registered

Thanks to you Smitty, and all the OPA staff, you guys ROCK!!!
Old 06-02-2009, 09:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 35 Likes on 8 Posts

Ok next time i need to be out there in a boat. Who wants to help out a broked up racer?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.