Harrison Pit Info IMPORTANT

Notices

Harrison Pit Info IMPORTANT

Old 07-24-2009, 06:56 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

DEAN,

Looks like I will be swimming my way out there today.

That huge weather front is extended right across I-80 and is heading east....

Sure hope the timing of the next one behind it leaves a window of opportunity on Race day...

See ya tomorrow.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 07-24-2009, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Well that sucks. I've been telling people its free for weeks now. that money going to OPA or beacon cove?
Bring them to St.Clair, it IS FREE and you can see the race course and the boats
Old 07-24-2009, 08:13 AM
Registered

The race is Free to watch anywhere at Metro Beach State Park. lots of viewing area.
Old 07-24-2009, 08:26 AM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by fantastixvoyage
Well that sucks. I've been telling people its free for weeks now. that money going to OPA or beacon cove?
It's free to watch at Metro, Gino's, Hideaway Harbor and other water front bars, restaurants and marinas. It's just the "Prime Location" with the pits, beer tent, people and party has a cover. Much like St. Clair does with the Voyager Restaurant.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:20 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Julie22
Bring them to St.Clair, it IS FREE and you can see the race course and the boats
Hi Julie,

Sorry I will miss St Clair this year.

I have a Poker Run with my club NJPPC on that weekend...

I am headed to Harrison today. Completely unexpected trip, but I am working with my sponsors to help with some of the expenses.

Hope to see you there !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 07-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
It's free to watch at Metro, Gino's, Hideaway Harbor and other water front bars, restaurants and marinas. It's just the "Prime Location" with the pits, beer tent, people and party has a cover. Much like St. Clair does with the Voyager Restaurant.
Rick your right. I watched it last year from Metro and could not see much of the race. Now when you say you moved the course does that mean the course is closer? I also heard you added a turn, how cool is that!!!! So I finally went to the website and it looks great, the website and I seen the course layout, should be fun this year. Dean, Rick and everyone else who has busted there a$$es off, sounds like a great time is to be had by all!!!! If you do not have a great time then it is your own fault. So I am excited to see everyone and I will be headed down to Beacon Cove here in a couple of hours. Again Dean Thank you to you and your team for putting on this event!!!!!
Old 07-24-2009, 09:46 AM
Registered

Sharkey, sorry to hear that but at least you came to one of our Michigan Races!!!! See you at Beacon Cove
Old 07-24-2009, 11:06 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

I aint going to miss this Harrison race!

I will be there!!!!!!

See you all soon!

Chris
Old 07-26-2009, 06:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Wahoo ATV
Yes on Sunday it will be $10 person to get on the pier for the lakes best seats. We set the course to run as close to the pier as allowable.
I went down on Saturday with the family with hopes of just walking through the bits and looking at everything. Got to the gate and I was told it was $10 a person. I certainly wasn't willing to pay $50 (5 adults, 2 kids) just to do that especially after reading it should have been free on here.

-Dave
Old 07-26-2009, 09:16 AM
DTD
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by D2HP
I went down on Saturday with the family with hopes of just walking through the bits and looking at everything. Got to the gate and I was told it was $10 a person. I certainly wasn't willing to pay $50 (5 adults, 2 kids) just to do that especially after reading it should have been free on here.

-Dave
Nice - here is a quote from harrisonoffshore.com to boot:

"As you know, there is no better way to appreciate summer than to enjoy all the good weather, music, food and fun on the water that comes with the season. Harrison Township is going to bring a wide variety of fun for the whole family in one massive weekend festival with FREE admission for all!!!"

I understand that money needs to be generated for these events, but $10 to see the pits?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.