Who is ready for St. Clair???

Notices

Old 07-29-2009, 08:13 AM
DTD
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Only a few days away. Too quiet on these boards! Downtown is taking shape - it's going to be great. I'll be taking pictures later this week.

Here are some pictures from 2004. Will post some other years later.

Paul

Last edited by DTD; 07-29-2009 at 08:14 AM. Reason: can't spell
Old 07-29-2009, 11:19 AM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am ready!!!! I am waiting until Friday morning to arrive!

Chris
Old 07-29-2009, 12:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Chris!

This race fan is ready for one of the biggest and best spectator viewing courses around.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:47 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

AB!

Have we met? I agree with you! Come and see me as I go out for a drive on Tony's JD BYRIDER kick a$$ Boat this Saturday!

Chris
Old 07-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Chris!

We have not met but if I see you on Saturday in the J.D. BYRIDER Missile, I will take your picture. I always sit in the full sun section, of the Voyageur Parking lot, baking in the sun like a piece of bacon. Look for the guy sitting by the corner in his red chair with the Canadian Flag on it. Enjoy your ride with Tony on J.D. BYRIDER, he always puts on a great show for the fans and seeing that Tony is taking you for a ride of a life time, tells me that he is a super guy. At the 100th Running of the Gold Cup he raced real close to the spectators in the Judges Stand and it was such a thrill for all who were there to see and hear. Everyone else that was there from Offshore, also put on another great show for the fans and Cleveland Construction who has been one of the fan favorites to buzz the stands at the Gold Cup as well as at St. Clair River Classic, World Champions and showman. This year Dean from Wahoo V 14, raced for first time at the Gold Cup and he learned real quick for the pros, how to buzz the stands. Offshore Rules, we really missed all the other racers who didn't make it there this year, such as home town favorite, Tom Abrams of Reliable Carriers, the Miss Geico Race Team and Motley Crew. See you at St. Clair.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:30 PM
Shoot'n Motion @ 1/80 Sec
Commercial Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've received some communications from various members of the board here. I am planning to arrive, Thurs Night or Friday Mid Day. I look forward to meeting everyone. Just look for a tall guy with a bunch of white lenses hanging off my arms

Seriously, I will have cameras + lenses on me at all times, and I will also have my notebook present + a photo printer, to print off some prints Hopefully, I can find a somewhat close parking spot.

James
Old 07-29-2009, 05:41 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

AB!

I hope I can find you. I believe that Motley Crew will be there...but I am not quite sure yet. We will know when we get to St. Clair! Every team who races only put really good show and very enjoyable to watch!

Watch out...Here I come with Tony's boat!

Chris
Old 07-29-2009, 08:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Eaton Photos
I've received some communications from various members of the board here. I am planning to arrive, Thurs Night or Friday Mid Day. I look forward to meeting everyone. Just look for a tall guy with a bunch of white lenses hanging off my arms

Seriously, I will have cameras + lenses on me at all times, and I will also have my notebook present + a photo printer, to print off some prints Hopefully, I can find a somewhat close parking spot.

James
Hi James!

Were you in the Judges Stand at the 100th Running of Gold Cup Race with all your camera's? From your description of yourself, I think I saw you there and was wondering who that was with all the camera's.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:31 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

I want to take this opportunity to extend a warm thank you to the Blue Water group, OPA and it's racers for inviting the Offshore Super Series teams to share the race course at this wonderful venue.

Hopefully this event is just a precursor to bigger and better things to come. Time will tell but at least we are getting started and moving in the right direction. The main objective for this weekend is for everyone to enjoy racing together and coming home in one piece so you can do it again in a few weeks.

I look forward to meeting you all there. Please say hi.

Ron
Old 07-29-2009, 10:02 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Ron,

Where you will be at St. Clair????

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.