Supercatracing.com >

Supercatracing.com

Notices

Supercatracing.com

Old 05-31-2010, 12:35 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
He had a minor issue take him out as the race was starting. Surely you can relate to that He'll be up and ready for Sunny Isles. You?
Now RG, that is not true!!! Everybody knows you have to actually SHOW UP at a race to have a minor issue take you out. Hell, I offered him money to show up in OC, I even offered him a per lap bonus for every lap he completed. I got others to offer the same. Hell, the Godfather of offshore himself was seen driving a German car in the pits to show support. DD If you are an actual card carrying OPA racer, you only need to tow your boat and put a tank of gas in it to race sunny isles. You can leave your house , race , and be home within 24 hours, you dont even need a room! You have a liitle over 2 weeks, you can make enough for a tank of gas in the boat and 2 tanks in the truck just sitting on the corner with a cardboard sign that says "help the krazy kraut go racing".
Old 05-31-2010, 01:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

OK....WHOA.......
take a deep breath and blink......
Let's not go there.......not everyone knows all of that section of the book, so let's not even open it.
Scott, let's just watch for a while, and you do what you want. Show up with or without a boat if you like the sport.
Old 05-31-2010, 05:04 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Supercat Racing Worked Wonderful from Cincinnati, thanks guys!
Old 06-01-2010, 10:24 AM
Registered

Frankenstein, I'm sorry you had trouble. We had many people that watched the broadcast in its entirety. The broadcast does require the Flash plugin to be able to watch. Our understanding is that up to 98% of the computers online have this plugin. It works for both Windows and Mac. The broadcast also requires a broadband connection. We broadcast at over 600kb/s to allow for clear video.

We moved to a multi camera broadcast this year and the Ocean City broadcast was not without technical difficulties. However, the stream itself was solid.

As the race season progresses we will continue to improve our broadcasts. We plan on continuing to bring you this free broadcast. Please call our toll free number located on our contact page if you would like to discuss any other concerns.

Thanks again everyone
Marty
www.supercatracing.com

Last edited by Supercat Racing; 06-01-2010 at 01:55 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my uncle watched from Cape Coral Fl, said it was great!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
From what I read in the post a few months ago that Bounty hunter boat is retired and is joining with new team Chiro One. I dont know about Simmons, I expect that team to be at Ocean City????

But I prefer to have someone from Bounty hunter and Simmons post with their own wods because I could be wrong....

Chris
Bounty Hunter is Retired We were thier as spectators. Gary Jr. and Gary Sr. Have teamed up with Carl Macincavage in the Chiro 1 Boat. We Wish Chiro One the Best of Luck this year. Anything you guys need, You know what to do! Hopefully we will see you all again soon.

Jr.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.