Harrison Twp Race

Notices

Harrison Twp Race

Old 07-18-2010, 06:37 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harrison Twp Race

What can I say???? The day at Harrison Twp Race was unbelievable!!!

Tina (my longtime girlfriend) and I arrived there this morning to give us time to walk around dry pits and took pictures. I stopped by Geico to have an opportunity to meet Scotty and Marc. They took me up on their raceboat and had a tour. Inside cockpit was aqesome. Now, I see the idea of what it like to be inside closed canopy raceboat! I want to say big THANK YOU to Scotty and Marc for their time to discuss and help about Boat Racing!

race was great! Weather was great!!! Had very few rain drops on my face!

Wazzup and Strictly Business.........Man, they raced head to head for a couple laps!

Then we hurrried back to the car and drove home (75 minutes drive) to pick up our 4 years old daughter after she spent weekend with my parents.

Congratulations to all winners of each class!!!! See you at St Clair! (we will be staying there from Friday to Monday)

Stay tuned!

Chris
Old 07-18-2010, 07:11 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad you guys had a great day Chris! See you next weekend
Old 07-18-2010, 08:53 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

RG3,

Sounds good...See you soon!

Chris
Old 07-19-2010, 04:11 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Originally Posted by DriverofDonzi
What can I say???? The day at Harrison Twp Race was unbelievable!!!

Tina (my longtime girlfriend) and I arrived there this morning to give us time to walk around dry pits and took pictures. I stopped by Geico to have an opportunity to meet Scotty and Marc. They took me up on their raceboat and had a tour. Inside cockpit was aqesome. Now, I see the idea of what it like to be inside closed canopy raceboat! I want to say big THANK YOU to Scotty and Marc for their time to discuss and help about Boat Racing!

race was great! Weather was great!!! Had very few rain drops on my face!

Wazzup and Strictly Business.........Man, they raced head to head for a couple laps!

Then we hurrried back to the car and drove home (75 minutes drive) to pick up our 4 years old daughter after she spent weekend with my parents.

Congratulations to all winners of each class!!!! See you at St Clair! (we will be staying there from Friday to Monday)

Stay tuned!

Chris
Louie will learn to add a little more fuel next time so he doesn't run out of gas with one lap to go.

That was a great race.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:22 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Ron P
Louie will learn to add a little more fuel next time so he doesn't run out of gas with one lap to go.

That was a great race.
Yes, Louie told me what happened after the race! But it was a heck of a good race between Strictly Business and Wazzup!

Chris