Just thinking and drinking >

Just thinking and drinking

Notices

Just thinking and drinking

Old 12-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts
Default Just thinking and drinking

The more I think about people having a need to be in a class they might not belong in.
1)Purse money?
2 ) need to win?
There can be no other reason I can see. Am I wrong?

Solution: Every team gets the same money to start a race. Take the total purse divided by the number of racers.

The need to win at any cost I havent come up with a answer yet.

If we did this I would be willing to race class 4 in my open boat. I could run WOT trimmed out to the moon like it should be. What does anyone have to gain by sandbagging? The money is the same but the trophy is smaller. Maybe its the Jack talking. I like WOT racing.

Another idea: Sat race. Everyone races 20 miles wot in a cannon ball run. No bracket rules, just race for bragging rights. Lets see what you got. I would bet that boats in lower classes will see where they realy belong if they truely want to race. If the purse is the same then what is the problem.

Each day is a gift ,not a given right. Quote:" Bonjovi" I like that quote. Now Im Fu$ked Nicole Back just came on Quote: All in ball out!!!!

MD

Last edited by TYPHOON; 12-03-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Do you remember when we called you from Jail and we needed bail money? You where with Brucie eating din in NJ, and where all set to read a credit card number to the Cop...I miss those days.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:05 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,074 Likes on 283 Posts

Drinking...thinking...on a friday night...at 1am...fellas, winter is here
Old 12-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Another idea: Sat race. Everyone races 20 miles wot in a cannon ball run. No bracket rules, just race for bragging rights. Lets see what you got. I would bet that boats in lower classes will see where they realy belong if they truely want to race. If the purse is the same then what is the problem.

Each day is a gift ,not a given right. Quote:" Bonjovi" I like that quote. Now Im Fu$ked Nicole Back just came on Quote: All in ball out!!!!

MD
Where do I sign up?? Love that idea.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
The more I think about people having a need to be in a class they might not belong in.
1)Purse money?
2 ) need to win?
There can be no other reason I can see. Am I wrong?

The two biggest reasons, whether people want to say it or not!!

Solution: Every team gets the same money to start a race. Take the total purse divided by the number of racers.

Perfect!! "Tow Money"

The need to win at any cost I havent come up with a answer yet.

This one goes waaayy beyond racing boats!! Even therapy won't work for some!!!

SMITTY!!!! Do you hear this?!?!! Guys may opt out due to equipment wear and tear, but we are probably looking at 6-7 total races--So let's race!!! Cool Thought!!

MD
OUTLAW Likes!! Keep Drinkin'!!
Old 12-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Registered

solution.......................keep drinking....stop thinking

Last edited by BRUCE SEROFF; 12-04-2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old 12-04-2010, 08:54 AM
wot

3) To Race!

That's the difference.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:06 AM
VIP Member

Thinking and drinking.....You Kill me. How's your head this morning?
Old 12-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Registered

Randy, Randy, Randy, we all know the real answer to this life long question??? almost all of the class 5 guys feel real
safe at 75 mph "BORING" and it's not so tough on their equipment "valve springs every 2 races" from crashing on the limiter ??? So this bring us back to a hand full of guys from the days of yesteryear that really want to hang it out on the edge!!! Unfortunately this will hurt a class that already works and has great boat count. That being said,I guess that leaves SVL as the only real alternative to single engine as hard as you can go racing? My question to you guys is could the 10 possible boats really out there come to some agreement, commit and show at 4-5 races and a worlds ??? I know that OPA has offered a class and a purse if 5 boats would start the race for a 5 race format,monies would be broken out however the group wanted it.SBI has also made noise but I don't have any hard fact about their offer. So to all the SVL gang if you will come together on this offer I will buy one and be ready to race this 2011 season. no boxes no cranks no flywheels no BULL**** just your best game that you can MAN-UP for !!!! I mean No disrespect to anyone just ONE frustrated racer.
Old 12-05-2010, 04:20 PM
Registered

WOW !!! Al is that you? I have never heard a work from you before on this board. I sure hope you guys can make this SVL thing work out, and Al I sure hope I'm your driver.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.