Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Class 6 Trash Talk.. lets get it started.. >

Class 6 Trash Talk.. lets get it started..

Notices

Class 6 Trash Talk.. lets get it started..

Old 07-19-2011, 04:11 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Class 6 Trash Talk.. lets get it started..

So you find yourself standing on the top step one race into the 2011 season, racing in our sport’s premier Organization no less.
good for you. But if I recall at the end of the day last year you were forced to watch a slower motor Michigan team shower
themselves in champagne; delicious championship winning champagne that would make a drunk driver purr like a walrus, right
before he wraps the El Camino around that school bus full of Nuns.

You may be asking were this guy going, whats the story.. were do we go from here. Let me tell you. Winning the first race of the
year was a mistake. Yup, I said it.. (gasp you say) how could a win ever be a mistake Rick? Well I’ll answer that just keep
reading..

Now that the series has moved to the Motor City you will see the big boys come out to play and unfortunately you will be forced to
the back of the pack at St Clair and Port Huron? Just like the ugly child at an orphanage during the line-up for prospective parents.
Don’t you worry, little buddy, someone will find a way to love that cleft lip and that growth on your back some day.

You may be saying “Hey Rick, they drove down to Florida and they won.” Have some goddamn empathy, you savage bastard and
just chill the F’ out. Sorry, I'm just telling you like it is, But let me try and explain this a litte better.

As with kids on the short bus, people are happy with what they have when they haven’t known the feeling of flying ever so much
closer to the sun. If I’m hungry and you give me a cracker I’ll spit it in your face and tell you to go f-uck yourself, but give a
Somalian kid a cracker and you have just become his beloved master for life. But if you start giving that kid things like bread, milk,
steak, and so on, guess what he’s going to do when you give him a cracker again? He will revolt, spit it in your face, and tell you
to go f-uck yourself.

So what could be worse than winning the first race of the year? winning the first race than batting a big fat zero for the rest of the
season. So those of you who say "Is it better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all? nope, obviously not.... sorry
try again.

So while everyone else is out there saying “He won the first race of the year, he will win again” I understand your misguided east
coast logic and from this point on out you will be watching others take that checkered flag home from a few boats back. So while
the Michigan teams have there championship party in the pits you will be stuck with a 3rd or 4th place finish and a $10
non-transferable Starbucks gift card.

Holla….

Last edited by 2 Trick Rick; 07-20-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:16 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Trash talk

Well if that isnt trash talk i dont know what is.
Thats the way to sling some poop lol.

Last edited by gary cook; 07-19-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-19-2011, 09:11 PM
VIP Member

Holy Shi#. I think I have a complex already. Rick,.......whew, I cant even answer that one. Thank god Cotner won.
Old 07-20-2011, 06:43 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I might have to borrow one of PFE's motors so I can at least run at the back of the pack for St. Clair and Port Huron until I get mine back together !!!!
Old 07-20-2011, 02:26 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Tyler i will give a good one so you stay by me at the front
Old 07-20-2011, 06:33 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Talk is cheap, winning is expensive. Go Cotner..
Old 07-20-2011, 06:55 PM
Racer
Racer

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Talk is cheap, winning is expensive. Go Cotner..
Talk is cheap, breaking is expensive
Old 07-21-2011, 06:43 AM
Michigan Mad Man
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am going to win because I can't break out with PFE Power !!! They pour doughnut grease in the oil pan