Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh Boy,,,,, Mark did take them to Turning School
Old 08-12-2011, 07:35 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Keep watching and protecting the inside and someone just may be able to carry the speed past you on the outside. I think we are all aware of the Henderson move by now. Let me do for you all in slooooow mottttion.
Ed screaming at Mark to just hold the line. Both yelling we are going 74.5 dont break out!! How are they pulling away from us? Its imposable we have a Superboat. Ok we will get them in the turns. Mark be careful, find me some clean water. Ed are you sure we should dive in there? Dam it Mark, just stick the nose in there. I will pull back and you jack the wheel AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!. Ed "IS THAT LEAGAL" Shut up Mark and do it. OK Im not the boat owner. OMG Ed you are a smart man. It worked!!!! Do you think anyone saw that? Ed play it smart dont follow Specialized they must have broke out if they are in front of us. This one is in the bag. Mark do you smell something burning? No Ed it must be coming from the other 12 boats in front of us. Ed you do realize this is the parade lap ,dont you?
MD
lmao
Old 08-12-2011, 09:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fastedy
Oh Boy,,,,, Mark did take them to Turning School
sure did....i was impressed. 1st time we have been close enough to see it first hand....lol...long island should be a blast, see ya there!!

and Randy....you have to much time on your hands, get a job
Old 08-12-2011, 09:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Keep watching and protecting the inside and someone just may be able to carry the speed past you on the outside. I think we are all aware of the Henderson move by now. Let me do for you all in slooooow mottttion.
Ed screaming at Mark to just hold the line. Both yelling we are going 74.5 dont break out!! How are they pulling away from us? Its imposable we have a Superboat. Ok we will get them in the turns. Mark be careful, find me some clean water. Ed are you sure we should dive in there? Dam it Mark, just stick the nose in there. I will pull back and you jack the wheel AS HARD AS YOU CAN!!!. Ed "IS THAT LEAGAL" Shut up Mark and do it. OK Im not the boat owner. OMG Ed you are a smart man. It worked!!!! Do you think anyone saw that? Ed play it smart dont follow Specialized they must have broke out if they are in front of us. This one is in the bag. Mark do you smell something burning? No Ed it must be coming from the other 12 boats in front of us. Ed you do realize this is the parade lap ,dont you?
MD
OMG their mic was stuck open?