Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
OPA is the best there is, bottom line!
OPA keeps us racing!!!
Old 12-03-2011, 06:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John and Bob - Thanks much for the words of Encouragement!
Gary - I hope your surgery went well. I just had my shoulder done.
Johnny - get back in class!
It's saturday night. Time for good friends, eating and drinking.
Wishing you all well.
Jeff - Country Service Auto Transport - Boat # 623
Old 12-03-2011, 06:28 PM
DriverofDonzi
Gold Member

OPA ROCKS!!!

Chris
Old 12-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jjake0623
Big Motors, Big Drives, Alot of Horse Power & Speed!
Sounds like I might be bringing a "Stick to a Gun Fight".
Little Joe wants to know "If we should crack some heads open with our stick to level out the playing field."
I told him no. This is boat racing not trucking!
Regardless, the truck driver will bring his "stick" and be ready for a fight next year!
The Switzer has: 509c.i. chevy engine. 500 h.p. tested by "Johnny Dyno" top speed 72 on the calm lake.
We do not have: Trim Tabs, Sand Bags, Air Bags or Anit Lock Brakes like some of you "Big Guns" have.
Jeff - Country Service Auto Transport - Boat # 623
Hey, your stick is bigger than mine. (Speaking of engines, of course) We have a great class with great teams, looking forward to 2012!
Old 12-03-2011, 07:40 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks jeff went so so stiched up like a pair of old jeans .
Worst part is waiting for some test to come back.
Dont worry about next year you will be fine the extra power just makes it that much simpler to break out take it from me.
And it sucks when you are in the first corner of the race and you know you broke out and you have 9 more laps to think about how you beat yourself.
Plus dont forget we have all winter to talk smack and get everybody all cranked up or p.o.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,074 Likes on 283 Posts

Jeff, I hope you had a great thanksgiving and I hope Christmas is even better! Im sure Ill talk to ya soon, and PS Lockd Up doesnt have tabs either
Old 12-04-2011, 01:06 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 6 Posts

Johnny-that is too funny! I call them "fixed" tabs-they are a lot cheaper than "trim" tabs.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Trust me. Class 5 is good competition. What you need to remember is theres a 4 foot difference between the largest Class 6 and 5 boats, even on a calm course, the C5 boats can stay in it where the C6 boats cant.
We have beaten plenty different sizes and styles of boats in Class 4 back when I was in a 28' Saber, racing against boats 10' in length longer in Key West. Not a problem. You all keep saying "Ocean races are the equalizer" Well then so be it, you run your short overpowered machine in the correct bracket, you should be able to smoke those long tubs in half the races and they may beat you in the ocean.........oh wait, that's not really what you meant or want.
Old 12-04-2011, 09:45 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,074 Likes on 283 Posts

Originally Posted by Bilgerat
We have beaten plenty different sizes and styles of boats in Class 4 back when I was in a 28' Saber, racing against boats 10' in length longer in Key West. Not a problem. You all keep saying "Ocean races are the equalizer" Well then so be it, you run your short overpowered machine in the correct bracket, you should be able to smoke those long tubs in half the races and they may beat you in the ocean.........oh wait, that's not really what you meant or want.
I am in the correct bracket. My boat goes 75 MPH in race trim. Does it get there like a mofo? Yes. But 75 and im out of rpm. I dont know who you are, or what your beef is, but I would welcome you to race against us all in Class 5, its a VERY competitive class. Oh, and my boat loves rough water.
Old 12-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Registered

Question

why not 21 ft boat class 60 mph limit say 21 to 24 p7 or let them race p6 and get the experence .i would love to race or even volunter my time to help a team,drive i have a cdl b haz,tanker airbrake ,passenger,wash the boat, turn a wrench etc, hopefully before i die,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.