SVL in classified >

SVL in classified

Notices

SVL in classified

Old 03-04-2013, 06:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TYPHOON
Mark, Are you saying that your boat last year had a sealed 525 and that your motor was never opened up since it left the factory? Were you the original owner of that motor? Is it possible to cheat? Yes,yes,yes and yes!!!! Everyone has the right to there opinion as to what they feel is the best way. I am sorry we dont see eye to on this but thats ok.
Randy did you even read my post?
Old 03-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Registered

Mark, Are you saying that your boat last year had a sealed 525 and that your motor was never opened up since it left the factory? Were you the original owner of that motor? Is it possible to cheat? Yes,yes,yes and yes!!!! Everyone has the right to there opinion as to what they feel is the best way. I am sorry we dont see eye to on this but thats ok.
The correct answer is no, no, no, yes
Old 03-05-2013, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Mark im sorry if I read your post wrong. I thought you were asking why you had to weight 50 pounds more than the other sealed 525 boats. Your boat has been grandfathered in and given a weight reduction on top of that. If you want to race with us in OPA we would love to have you. I know you hate the seal program but that is how the class at OPA believes is the best way.
I have suggested that a rule be put in place that if someone gets cought cheeting with there sealed motor that they get banned from the class for a min. of 2 years. Make the penalty so exteem that maybe its not worth it . A DQ from a race doesnt cut it!!!!
Old 03-05-2013, 11:14 AM
Registered

Randy did all the OPA SVLs have upper and lower seals last year except me?
Old 03-05-2013, 11:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guy's, play nice! If anyone wants to know about the rules and what went on in your class last year or this up coming year, Call Smitty please. Everything else is just hear say Bull $hit. Hey, Thanks!
Old 03-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Registered

I wasnt the inspector so I dont know. I would think so. I never heard differantly. Nothing can be changed from the past so we can only look forward to the future. Whats you number? I would like to call you and talk in person if thats ok. My cell is 908-966-3173
Old 03-05-2013, 02:40 PM
Racer
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mark im sorry if I read your post wrong. I thought you were asking why you had to weight 50 pounds more than the other sealed 525 boats. Your boat has been grandfathered in and given a weight reduction on top of that. If you want to race with us in OPA we would love to have you. I know you hate the seal program but that is how the class at OPA believes is the best way.
I have suggested that a rule be put in place that if someone gets cought cheeting with there sealed motor that they get banned from the class for a min. of 2 years. Make the penalty so exteem that maybe its not worth it . A DQ from a race doesnt cut it!!!!
Good idea on the 2 yrs Randy, but you might want to consider tech inspecting every boat in the class on all inspectable items at their first race. Otherwise, the first guy caught sues for losses because he was singled out.
Old 03-05-2013, 02:51 PM
Racer
Racer

[YOUTUBE]GIN1SOHn3SU[/YOUTUBE]
Old 03-05-2013, 04:31 PM
Registered

Is that a new one? For the record tractor headers are legal and also bottom modifications are also legal.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 2 Trick Rick
GIN1SOHn3SU
thats awesome

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.