Tug It vs. Pirate Racing

Notices

Tug It vs. Pirate Racing

Old 05-13-2013, 09:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Tug It vs. Pirate Racing

It was a great race, and we were in good shape for 15 of the 19 laps. But, we spun out on lap 15, and we just couldn't catch up to Pirate in the last 4 laps.

Here is the on-board footage from Tug It, for the start of the race. I really think we need to give Dave an eye test; not sure what he was looking at, at the start of the race, just prior to the green flag drop :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6nkrSBkWSs

Here is the on-board footage from Tug It, of our spin out on lap 15. At least Travis smacked Dave on the head after the 'love tap'! Dave, we will need your address to send the bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6QQGA9tPiA

Finally, the damage that Brit and Art Lilly of Lilly Sport Boats will have to repair this week:
Attached Thumbnails Tug It vs. Pirate Racing-tug-damage.jpg  

Last edited by Penaltybox; 05-13-2013 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Add pic
Old 05-13-2013, 11:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AWESOME RACE!!!! Mr Willie Ros can drive a boat for damn sure!! The new Tug is running faster than ever, and hopefully the guy on the sticks can live up to the Annaconda's legacy.. The Pirate Ship better watch out next race, cause I guarantee the TUG ain't gonna be as forgiving as it was this time!! Thanks to Lake Hopatcong for putting on a great event!!

TUG IT BABY!!!
Old 05-14-2013, 07:53 AM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Its always tight up front !!!! Wish I was there in the middle of it. LOL Both you guy's were dialed in
MD
Old 05-14-2013, 08:55 AM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Whats all this chinewalkin crap? Drive that *****!
Old 05-14-2013, 12:11 PM
Registered

Tug It vs. Pirate Racing
You were right; it was Tug It vs. Pirate not Pirate vs. Tug It.
You guys ran a great race. Love the video. We knew you would be fast so before the start we wanted to come in and give you a close up Pirate greeting. You must have been looking at our boat instead of what we were showing you from the side window.

After we spun we decided to chase you down and give you a little Pirate kiss. We covered the damage with Kevin before the awards paying for your damage and the fireball we drank with Pirate gold. If you have gold left over after fixing the boat buy more fireball.

We are looking forward to the rematch. It is going to be a great season.
Old 05-14-2013, 10:13 PM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Originally Posted by TUGGIT
AWESOME RACE!!!! Mr Willie Ros can drive a boat for damn sure!! The new Tug is running faster than ever, and hopefully the guy on the sticks can live up to the Annaconda's legacy.. The Pirate Ship better watch out next race, cause I guarantee the TUG ain't gonna be as forgiving as it was this time!! Thanks to Lake Hopatcong for putting on a great event!!

TUG IT BABY!!!
The SVL Class is always fun to watch. I saw the hit after the spin. Tug It was still wandering a bit after the spin and pirate wasn't giving them any room....as they had the whole race. So I guess Rubbing is Racing. I couldn't place blame on either boat...so no penalty.

On to Tawas for round 2. Have at it boys.