Notices

Thank you Mike!

Old 09-15-2013, 11:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you Mike!

Another great Solomons Grand Prix presented by Bayside Chevrolet. Thank you to Mike and everyone involved in putting on a first class event.

Joker Powerboats/CRC 611
Old 09-16-2013, 02:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mike,

Thank you for a great race course!!!

You guys treated us like royalty. We enjoyed all the cool things you guys had for us and can't wait to do it again next year.

The race course was great or did I say that already.

Thank you for all the hard work!!!

Wil
Old 09-16-2013, 03:27 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

Thanks for another great year Mikey!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 05:26 PM
Registered

Received 190 Likes on 76 Posts

Outstand job again by all that made it happen !!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2013, 06:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Mike, I agree. This year was by far, the best Solomon's race the last 4 years. Thank you to all of the teams that made the trip to Solomon's, supported all of our sponsors, and helped make the planned events a huge success! The Striped Rock restaurant was EXTREMELY happy with the turn out on the bar crawl, and the entire weekend. This is their first year in business, and this was definitely their best weekend of the season. Like Mikey, this is my hometown, as it is for Tug It's main man Andre. All three of us really appreciate the support we received from all of the races teams and sponsors. Thank you all!
Old 09-16-2013, 08:32 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

THANK YOU Mike, the entire team of volunteers from CBPBA and the MPBC, Bayside Chevrolet and all of the sponsors that supported this event.
A new record of 41 boats in attendance this year was astounding.
Everything during the race went very well. A few glitches with the repeaters but "CBPBA SMITTY" already has a cure for that and should not be an issue in the future.
As far as the Striped Rock, they are hooked on the event and is willing to do as much as they can to support the event in the future.

Congratulations on another successful event under your belt Mike !

P.S Super cool to see BLUEWATER here as well !

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 09-16-2013, 08:33 PM
bwd
Registered

Thanks Mike, It was great to meet you. That was a wicked blast. We'll be sure not to miss another one. What a beautiful place that we've never been. I love the road course! And what a great awards ceremony. bw
Old 09-16-2013, 11:35 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,073 Likes on 283 Posts

BTW....who was the err.....very enthusiastic trophy girl?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Penaltybox
Mike, I agree. This year was by far, the best Solomon's race the last 4 years. Thank you to all of the teams that made the trip to Solomon's, supported all of our sponsors, and helped make the planned events a huge success! The Striped Rock restaurant was EXTREMELY happy with the turn out on the bar crawl, and the entire weekend. This is their first year in business, and this was definitely their best weekend of the season. Like Mikey, this is my hometown, as it is for Tug It's main man Andre. All three of us really appreciate the support we received from all of the races teams and sponsors. Thank you all!
Team PTM had a great time and the venue was awesome. Solomon's is a beautiful place and we look forward to next years race!! TUG IT BABY!!!
Old 09-17-2013, 10:11 AM
Registered

Mike and ALL your sponsors, organizations and volunteers....GREAT JOB, GREAT SHOW, GREAT WEATHER. Was glad to be able to make the trip and lend a hand in a small way. Solomons 'rocked' ... keep up the good work!!

Bob Currier
Race Control / Blue Water Offshore

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.