Notices

March of Dimes

Old 03-19-2015, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default March of Dimes

It's that time of year again and we need your help. Time has crept up on us and Furman's March of Dimes walk is Tuesday, March 24th. You have always been so generous in helping him reach his goal and we are hoping you will do the same again this year. To donate please visit his webpage at : http://www.marchforbabies.org/jsbrown98

As always thank you for your help in fighting birth defects and ensuring that all children are born healthy.

Furman, Janet, and Scott Brown
Old 03-20-2015, 09:11 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guy's, if anyone can help Furman, Scotty's son it would be great. He has been doing this walk for years and I for one am very proud of him. You raising a great son Scotty. My thing is in, sorry I'm late this year, don't go to the office much anymore. Best Wishes my Brother1
Old 03-20-2015, 07:04 PM
Registered

Augie, you never cease to amaze us. We are humbled by your continued generosity. Your donation year after year has helped numerous babies and supported a cause that is very important to our son. From the bottom of our hearts thank you, thank you, thank you.

Janet and Scott
Old 03-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

We just saw this and of course donated. Good luck with the walk and thanks Augie for spreading the word

Ken and EJ - RUFSTR Racing
Old 03-21-2015, 05:56 PM
Registered

Ken and EJ,

We are speechless. Thank you so much. It is so refreshing to see such support for our 12 year old son towards a cause that is so important to him. It's unbelievable. This is exactly why we LOVE being a part of the offshore community.

Janet, Scott, and Furman
Old 03-25-2015, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RedMatter
We just saw this and of course donated. Good luck with the walk and thanks Augie for spreading the word

Ken and EJ - RUFSTR Racing
Kenny, EJ, thanks from the bottom of my heart. This is a great cause and Furman is THE MAN.