St Clair Dry Pit Info >

St Clair Dry Pit Info

St Clair Dry Pit Info

Old 07-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Registered

Thumbs up St Clair Dry Pit Info

DRY PIT INFO FOR ST CLAIR:

Teams,
Just an update: The Road (M-29) will be closed on Wednesday at 8pm this year 1 day earlier than normal for teams coming in early this year or those who need time to set up their pit space. Please follow the signs to the entrance of the pit area as the entrance will be off of Jay Street onto the main highway. You will see signs as you come into town that will direct you accordingly. I am asking those who come into town between the hours of 1am and 8am to please call me at 810-357-5527 so that i can show/tell you where to park as i am trying to keep classes together this year. I will be onsite starting wed eve thru race day (with the exception of hrs listed above) and can also be reached by my cell. We have a lot of teams coming this year and are expecting a boat count of upwards of 70 so you help would be appreciated.

On a side note if anyone needs anything just give me a call.

Looking forward to seeing you all soon & Thanks
Brian Kowalski
BWORA Race Village.