NJPPC needs your help Saturday July 19,2003

Notices

NJPPC needs your help Saturday July 19,2003

Old 07-16-2003, 06:46 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NJPPC needs your help Saturday July 19,2003

People, the NJPPC needs your help Saturday with your boats to give special children rides and have a fun day with The Shore Dream for Kids Foundation. This is a VERY Worthy Cause and your help in this matter is very important to make this a successful event not to mention the smile you will put on a childs face. As most of you know Kevin(Bert) and I will be racing in AC on Sunday and will not make this wonderful event but have vowed to donate ANY of The Delicate Sound Of Thunders winnings to The Shore Dreams For Kids along with Eddie and Anthony Smith of "WAZZUP" and Bob Oliver of "Firewater" , also any boat that attends and helps out the NJPPC will receive a "FREE" Poker Hand in OPA's Cannon Ball Run to AC on Saturday, if your hand wins the CHILDREN win because YOUR winnings will be donated in your name to the Childrens Foundation. Please try to help out, call Brian Meade at 908-403-1297......GIVE THE KIDS A BREAK!!!!!!!! Thanks AUGIE
Old 07-16-2003, 08:29 AM
diamonddaveF170

Augie,
Val is going to be there all day . So i will see you in A/C to get everything registered. If you need anything brought down let me know.
Diamond Dave Offshore Racing will be there in spirit and driver so that we can get our boat properly inspected and will have the other p3 there as long as no problems ensue!

See You in a couple of days!!

Dave

Old 07-17-2003, 04:14 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

For the FANTASTIC people that have responded to this and called Brian donating their time, boats and money, I THANK YOU ALL from my HEART and I'm sure in some way these children will to if they can Saturday. Have a GREAT day with these VERY SPECIAL CHILDREN. Regards to all, Augie.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

ttt