Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Race Talk > OPA/The Jersey Boyz
Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they? >

Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?

Notices

Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?

Old 12-03-2004, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?

As The Godfather I have many people whisper in my ear but the last few days my underboss Smitty and I have gotten calls as to why there are 48 pages of Photos fromThe Key West Worlds in the OSO Photo Section and not one photo of any P boat. Now Steve, I gotta give these guys an answer which means you gotta give me one...very soon! These guy's in the P Classes put on one hell of a show and deserve to get their moment, everyone of them, so please...Take care of this for me. I never forget a gesture of friendship. The Godfather

Last edited by Augie Pensa; 12-04-2004 at 06:37 AM.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?

Here ya go Augie............
Attached Thumbnails Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-augie.jpg   Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-augie2.jpg  
Old 12-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?

From Saturday............with you sharing water bottles after the race.
Attached Thumbnails Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-augie4.jpg   Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-augie3.jpg  
Old 12-03-2004, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Augie~
Not sure who all is in P Class but, any of the race teams are welcomed to use the photos they see on our web site.

http://community.webshots.com/user/mrswigginout-date

~Cat
Old 12-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Heres one
Attached Thumbnails Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-wazzup.jpg   Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-bruce.jpg  
Old 12-03-2004, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Guy's, not Kevin and I, but we really appreciate the photos. Some of the crews were wondering WHY OSO only posted the svl, sv, cats, ect., ect., ect., and none of the P Classes in their photo section when the P class made up over 1/3 of the total boat count in Key West. This is the life I've chosen so I have to keep The Family HAPPY by getting to the bottom of this. STEVE?????????????
Old 12-03-2004, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Cat, your pictures are wonderful as always, Thank You.

Last edited by Augie Pensa; 12-04-2004 at 06:39 AM.
Old 12-03-2004, 05:39 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Augie,
You know you are one man I would not want to let down...

I just uploaded several pics of the P-Class Race here: P-Class Photos Link

Here are some highlights:
Attached Thumbnails Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-papadukes.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 12-03-2004, 05:41 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Attached Thumbnails Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-greatadventure.jpg  

Old 12-03-2004, 05:42 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Attached Thumbnails Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-pouriton.jpg   Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-swipes.jpg   Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?-wanted.jpg  

Quick Reply: Manufactor Production Classes P1 through P5 Photos...Where are they?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.