Notices

Boats in RI

Old 11-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ToMorrow44
Yeah that'd be awesome. I wanna hitch a ride in the Gladiator too. I gotta get a ride in an OL sometime too. Are you connected to Ocean Performance at all? Or just have the link in your sig? Who's up for a thanksgiving run?
We had the Gladiator up here like a month ago. I have know Ocean Perofrmance pretty much my whole life, so..... Why do you need something there?
Old 11-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Registered

Forgot to say that we'll be running the race boat Thanksgiving week, but in CT.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:26 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

No don't need anything (except maybe an OL lol) just wondering. I'd like to go take a tour of their facilities one day if I get the chance though, looks like they have some cool stuff. I'm going to be in CT for thanksgiving (my dad's coming here instead of me trying to fly to CA over leave). What day are you going to run it?
-Tom
BTW Feel free to email me [email protected] instead of using OSO if you want.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

mY GRANDFATHER LIVES IN STRAFORD CT. MY DAD GREW UP THERE I MAYBE IN CT. LET ME KNOW WHERE ABOUT AND LIKE TO SAID WHAT TIME AND DAY
Old 11-05-2007, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ToMorrow44
No don't need anything (except maybe an OL lol) just wondering. I'd like to go take a tour of their facilities one day if I get the chance though, looks like they have some cool stuff. I'm going to be in CT for thanksgiving (my dad's coming here instead of me trying to fly to CA over leave). What day are you going to run it?
-Tom
BTW Feel free to email me [email protected] instead of using OSO if you want.
I went up there a few weeks ago and it isn't much to write home about. Some nice boats out front and some cool engines/bikes in the showroom, but not much else. I got the impression from the guy behind the counter that there was no way in hell I was going to be able to get in any of the boats unless I was a serious buyer(I can see his point). I guess what I'm saying is don't say no to other plans that you may have just to go over there
Old 11-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
mY GRANDFATHER LIVES IN STRAFORD CT. MY DAD GREW UP THERE I MAYBE IN CT. LET ME KNOW WHERE ABOUT AND LIKE TO SAID WHAT TIME AND DAY
I just moved to Stratford a week ago. Norwest Marine has a bunch of their perfromance boats over at "The Dock" right now.
Old 11-05-2007, 11:23 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Hey glad i will be down there soon. What is the race 40 was talking about. Id like to see that race, and what type of boat are you looking for. I see that you are in search for one. If o get down there and get to the marina ill let you know
Old 11-05-2007, 11:24 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

My email is [email protected] just use a heading like OSO or somethign along the lines of boating
-Mike
Old 11-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er
I went up there a few weeks ago and it isn't much to write home about. Some nice boats out front and some cool engines/bikes in the showroom, but not much else. I got the impression from the guy behind the counter that there was no way in hell I was going to be able to get in any of the boats unless I was a serious buyer(I can see his point). I guess what I'm saying is don't say no to other plans that you may have just to go over there
Thanks for the advice I'll keep that in mind. What type of boat are you looking for?
-Tom
Old 11-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Hey glad i will be down there soon. What is the race 40 was talking about. Id like to see that race, and what type of boat are you looking for. I see that you are in search for one. If o get down there and get to the marina ill let you know
No, there is no race. We are just running out Sutphen which is a race boat. Ocean are great guys and they are a little low on performance inventory which is good since it is the off season up here.

Quick Reply: Boats in RI

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.