Pics from today

Notices

Pics from today

Old 05-08-2010, 06:15 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics from today

I rolled everything out of my shop today to clean the mud out of the place from the flood. The boat is filthy....but it still didn't look too bad with the sun hitting it. The shop survived with a massive cleanup and the boats received no damage.....but I lost the first floor in my home.
Attached Thumbnails Pics from today-dsc03738-large-.jpg   Pics from today-dsc03744-large-.jpg   Pics from today-dsc03745-large-.jpg  

Pics from today-dsc03746-large-.jpg   Pics from today-dsc03747-large-.jpg  
Old 05-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Few more... Thank god the Rotax Rhino survived that me and Young Performance built last year!
Attached Thumbnails Pics from today-dsc03748-large-.jpg   Pics from today-dsc03740-large-.jpg   Pics from today-dsc03742-large-.jpg  

Pics from today-dsc03743-large-.jpg  
Old 05-09-2010, 06:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Nice setup, sorry to hear about the house. The toys look great.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:08 AM
Registered

Hope things get back to normal for you soon John. Call if you need help.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your house flooded when you were looking at my boat. Good luck with the clean up. If you need a garage to keep the 37 in I know it will fit in mine.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:36 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Thank you Slowride 388. Kid Sonic, we finally got a disaster recovery company here Monday night. They gutted the living room, office, bathroom and laundry room and then put in air movers and de-humidifiers running for 5 days. We finally got it dried out. During the flood, we pumped out over 30,000 gallons of water out of the downstairs. We had two 500gph pumps that ran for 10 hours straight and it wouldnt even make a dent in it. I have NEVER seen anything like it in my life. Water was shooting out from under the slab in my house like a fountain. It looked like a cartoon. At 6am Sunday morning, we lost control over it. The water came over the top of our 4 ton central heat and air and in it came through the air return like a rapid. We had pumps running, shop vacs, u name it....we had it pumping. My wife started calling everyone we know to come help us if they were not flooding. Young Performance almost lost his truck trying to get to us, he had to turn around due to 5' deep running water coming across the road. So, we were cut off from both ends. By the time anyone could get to us to possibly help, it was over. If it had not been for my neighbor and co-worker, I think we would have lost everything.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:40 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Enough 4 Play
Your house flooded when you were looking at my boat. Good luck with the clean up. If you need a garage to keep the 37 in I know it will fit in mine.
G Money, I was going to send you pics of this crap yesterday but your email address is on my laptop at my office. I sent you a text and it didn't go through either. Have you gone into total stealth mode now?
Old 05-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear you had flooding Glad you guys are ok
Old 05-09-2010, 08:27 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thunderusone
G Money, I was going to send you pics of this crap yesterday but your email address is on my laptop at my office. I sent you a text and it didn't go through either. Have you gone into total stealth mode now?
I took all last week off to get the 42 waxed up and put it in the lift for the season. We were out boating 4 times this past week as well as today. The air temp was 50 degrees so the motors were running very crisp. Sorry to see the mess you have there John. Let your better half know that we are thinking of her and wish her the best getting through this mess.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:37 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

That's one great looking 37..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.