37 ol @ national

Notices

37 ol @ national

Old 05-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I only know of one element a boat would be exposed to which would cause that caliber of rust on a stainless steel sink basin.
And given the angle of the ovalar deposition, I'd venture that she listed quite a bit to starboard while she sat on the bottom.
Old 05-08-2012, 08:44 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

The cockpit on this 37' is something like 1-2 ft longer than stock. The boat originally had center cabin entry, the love seat and updated dash was added at the factory.

Was one of my favorite 37's, hopefully it can be restored.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have heard you cant get the boats at the price listed on that site
Old 05-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
The design, colors, and layout aren't even remotely close, now condition OTOH might be similar! Lefty said he'll detail it for $50 though!
No, I meant the swim platform is perfectly in line with the rubrail...... like yours!
Old 05-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

can anyone either pm me or post what they know of this boat..did it sink..accident..????? Thanks Guys. Jeff
Old 05-09-2012, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
The cockpit on this 37' is something like 1-2 ft longer than stock. The boat originally had center cabin entry, the love seat and updated dash was added at the factory.

You are correct Frank. This was one of the few extended cockpit boats built and was very nice at one time.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther

Thank you for stating that, I was looking at that yesterday thinking "hmmm, I don't recall there being quite that much room in mine!" It does look like there's about a foot (or even a hair more) room in that cockpit.

Frank (or Dan), is the taper from the cockpit to the cabin steeper, or is the slope the same, just moved forward? Based on the limited pics from that angle, it appears the slope might be the same, just moved forward as it looks like it almost stops right at the hatches. ??? Or did it come out of the engine compartment???

Originally Posted by kreed
No, I meant the swim platform is perfectly in line with the rubrail...... like yours!
This **** never ends...

Originally Posted by Jassman
can anyone either pm me or post what they know of this boat..did it sink..accident..?????
You'd look good in another 37 Jeff, at least this time it would be the right 37!

Last edited by SS930; 05-10-2012 at 09:26 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

You'd look good in another 37 Jeff, at least this time it would be the [I
right [/I]37!

LMAO...Your going to get those cult guys undies in a bundle... by chance what can you tell me about this boat...Im interested in stripping it down to bare hull and start over..for the right price....thanks
Old 05-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

YGM...
Old 05-13-2012, 07:08 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

Thank you for stating that, I was looking at that yesterday thinking "hmmm, I don't recall there being quite that much room in mine!" It does look like there's about a foot (or even a hair more) room in that cockpit.

Frank (or Dan), is the taper from the cockpit to the cabin steeper, or is the slope the same, just moved forward? Based on the limited pics from that angle, it appears the slope might be the same, just moved forward as it looks like it almost stops right at the hatches. ??? Or did it come out of the engine compartment???
They moved the engine bulkhead backwards to get the extra room, everything else is the same. The boat was also a center cabin entry and was converted to side entry. The boat had a pair of HP500's, it ran low 70's.

I think Dan was in middle school or high school when OL did the complete re-rig on the boat.

When the redo was completed it was my favorite 37'. It was sold to some guy in Deleware years ago and I haven't seen the boat until now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.