Finally got to go out today!

Notices

Finally got to go out today!

Old 05-30-2012, 02:26 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gofastlvr
Hate I missed you guys out on Old Hickory! I was probably in the back of Skinny Dip cove in the Sea Ray... It's hard to leave it at the dock. Hope you guys can make a poker run or two with us this year.
I saw some boats in Skinny dip, but it looked like they were all cruisers so we didn't pull in. We floated and swam out in front of the dam for an hour or two and then headed up to Gallatin, hung out at Cedar Creek and just ran around. I had not been out in so long that I just enjoyed driving the boat. We rode most of the day just cruising. If I had known you guys were in there, we would have come in.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by mean streak
Looks like the king (and queen) is back! How much does a autographed picture cost? (8 x 10) Good to see it on the water again, I heard that there was hundreds of fans at the boat ramp clapping when you fired up the beast! Several just broke down and cried too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chanting... Long live the king, long live the king!
I heard it was a very emotional seen. Haha! Tell Deb she defiantly makes the boat look good, I know that was cool getting the OL back out. Dang, it sure looks good brother!
You are not right! Wait until I post the video someone sent me of you and Pam this weekend in your new powerpaddleboat! By the way, autographed pics are $10.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
You are not right! Wait until I post the video someone sent me of you and Pam this weekend in your new powerpaddleboat! By the way, autographed pics are $10.
Haven't got it dialed in yet, my side is a inch from taking on water. Need more tab on port side. Had the top down for high speed, low drag. And give me two pictures too!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:13 AM
Registered

Thunderusone, I know you don't know me but we saw you at the 2010 Shootout. Glad to hear your wife is doing better and hope to see you at this year's Shootout! Love your boat.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 70 Likes on 31 Posts

Hey man! Good to see you out on the water! And around here!
Old 05-31-2012, 08:38 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Haven't got it dialed in yet, my side is a inch from taking on water. Need more tab on port side. Had the top down for high speed, low drag. And give me two pictures too!
This is MeanStreaks new Offshore Performance Boat.... I can't figure out if it is 2hp or 4hp?
Attached Files
File Type: mov
IMG_0068.MOV (958.8 KB, 60 views)
Old 05-31-2012, 08:59 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by 32Envision
Thunderusone, I know you don't know me but we saw you at the 2010 Shootout. Glad to hear your wife is doing better and hope to see you at this year's Shootout! Love your boat.
Thank you 32. I know you have paid alot of compliments on mine and my friends rides. They are greatly appreciated. We hope to be able to come this year. I have my boat running several miles an hour faster than it ran in 2010, but for me to win, that OL that won last year is going to have to stay home. If we do get to go, when it gets close, shoot me a picture of your boat and we will look for you at the run. We had an absolute ball when we went for the first time in 2010.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Hey man! Good to see you out on the water! And around here!
He's ALIVE!!!! Where have you been hiding.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thunderusone
This is MeanStreaks new Offshore Performance Boat.... I can't figure out if it is 2hp or 4hp?
You can't do nothing without somebody taking a picture or videoing it. Going to send the paddles to Wilson Custom Marine and have them blue printed to. About 60 percent slip now, loosing a lot on top end.
I look like a monkey sitting on a football in that thing. Right on the edge of sinking.
Old 06-01-2012, 06:24 AM
Registered
VIP Member

You can't do nothing without somebody taking a picture or videoing it. Going to send the paddles to Wilson Custom Marine and have them blue printed to. About 60 percent slip now, loosing a lot on top end.
I look like a monkey sitting on a football in that thing. Right on the edge of sinking.
You gonna run it at the Shootout this year?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.