Stopped by OL yesterday >

Stopped by OL yesterday

Notices

Stopped by OL yesterday

Old 05-29-2014, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stopped by OL yesterday

Like the title says, stopped by the factory yesterday. I am in Rhode Island visiting family and they happen to live only a few miles from OL. Needless to say, I was super impressed. Dan (OL40SVX) gave me a full guided tour and put up with all my crazy questions and antics. Great operation and great people! I am hoping someday I can upgrade to something a little bigger and Outerlimitsy Thanks again Dan and the rest of the Outerlimits family!

Last edited by Jay Gadsby; 05-29-2014 at 08:10 AM.
Old 05-29-2014, 08:12 AM
Registered

Dose any one have a phone number for the factory? Were trying to get a tour for our school and all im hearing from instructors is they dont answer there phone ? Could just be teachers saying stuff but if anyone could help thanks
Old 05-29-2014, 08:20 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by HEDGEHOGER
Dose any one have a phone number for the factory? Were trying to get a tour for our school and all im hearing from instructors is they dont answer there phone ? Could just be teachers saying stuff but if anyone could help thanks
They spend a lot of time on the factory floor so not always around to answer the phone. I usually had to call Dan's cell number which I won't post here out of respect for his privacy. Best bet is to send Dan Kleitz (OL40SVX on here) a PM.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:18 PM
Registered

Agreed with above. Call em up. The office is not where the magic happens. The shop is the popular spot. I am sure he will take care of you with a PM or something of the sort.
Old 05-29-2014, 09:30 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

BTW, I should have mentioned that I had a tour of the OL factory myself back in December. I could have stayed there for days.. I felt like a little kid in awe of everything around me. Truly a great experience. And the crew there can't be beat...
Old 05-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Registered

It was fricken amazing to see all the inner workings of a super boat builder. I only had a chance to lick one boat and one 1350, so all you OL owners can wonder for ever if the Great Jay Gadsby licked your rig hahaha. If I have my way, in the next couple years I will be able to join you as an OL owner.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Jay Gadsby
Like the title says, stopped by the factory yesterday. I am in Rhode Island visiting family and they happen to live only a few miles from OL. Needless to say, I was super impressed. Dan (OL40SVX) gave me a full guided tour and put up with all my crazy questions and antics. Great operation and great people! I am hoping someday I can upgrade to something a little bigger and Outerlimitsy Thanks again Dan and the rest of the Outerlimits family!
Jay,

It was a pleasure to meet you and your family the other day at the shop. Glad you enjoyed the tour of our shop! As you could see we are slammed busy. If your ever in the area again feel free to stop by. That 37 has your name all over it! LOL It was definitely a first someone asking to lick an engine Haha. We are here almost 7 days a week so if anyone is ever in the area just let me know.

Dan
Outerlimits Powerboats.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:10 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by HEDGEHOGER
Shoot me a PM or email at dank @ outerlimitspowerboats.com and we can put something together. I am rarely at my desk up front as HyFive mentioned.

Dan
Old 06-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Registered

Yeah, I am working on it Dan lol. Funny how my Nordic looks sooooo small compared to everything in your shop lol.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:39 PM
Registered

All taken care of field trip Thursday afternoon thanks Outerlimits!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.