Notices

44' gtx

Old 12-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pasquesi
Good luck buddy! I hope you make a deal. Badass mofo of a boat!

You think its fast enough for you?????
Thanks P! I really don't know on the speed issue. It's only 5 mph (10mph at most) faster than mine. I want to drive one to help make the decision. I think overall It would be a safer boat if you turned the wick up than my current boat. As if the word safe even belongs in the same sentence at these speeds in a V bottom. 120 in my 37 feels like 200. I come back with an ear to ear grin even if I am by myself every time I take the 37 out. I am not going to loose that feel good feeling!

Last edited by thunderusone; 12-08-2014 at 10:25 AM.
Old 12-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Well crap! It's under contract with someone else. I guess I will keep my mouth shut until it is in the driveway on the next one.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 866 Likes on 325 Posts

Do GTX's have an option for air conditioning? Reason, are the vents on the dash just hooked to bilge style blowers or is it actually cold air?

How else could you drive it in Florida except December & January. It would be hotter than hell in a sit down boat.
Old 12-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Registered

Some do its an option. If you have an open top once you get going its fine.
Old 12-09-2014, 03:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 84 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Keith Atlanta
Do GTX's have an option for air conditioning? Reason, are the vents on the dash just hooked to bilge style blowers or is it actually cold air?

How else could you drive it in Florida except December & January. It would be hotter than hell in a sit down boat.
On my Donzi ZRC, the vents are hooked up to an under deck blower with no A/C. The circulating of the air is enough to keep the front seats from getting overly hot during idle times and the back seat has enough air flow to not need anything. I originally toyed with the idea of hooking a cooler up to it to blow cold air but haven't needed it enough to do it.