Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Outerlimits
XXX back in Florida for sale >

XXX back in Florida for sale

Notices

XXX back in Florida for sale

Old 12-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Glenn good luck with the sale. It's one beautiful boat and someone will really enjoy it.
Old 12-07-2014, 09:40 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

It was and still is the bad ass triple XXX boat. You can not change its history. Someone will get a sweet ride.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:48 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Relaxing
I don't think he bashed the engine builder very much, but what about a little support for a fellow OL owner. Not much good said about the OP boat.
Jeez guys, XXX is one of the baddest rides to ever come out of the OL doors. I thought that went without saying. At least it does in the OL world. However, I stand by my comments on the roots power (Because of the technology at that power level) and the underwater exhaust. It is still a nicer boat than 99% of us will ever have the privilege to own.
Old 12-07-2014, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by Relaxing
I don't think he bashed the engine builder very much, but what about a little support for a fellow OL owner. Not much good said about the OP boat.
I personally did not know the owner of the XXX boat, but I think he lives in Florida or lived in Florida during that time. I just had seen his engines as they were being built/dyno tested at Dave's shop a few years ago. Later that year he brought the boat up to the Boyne Thunder Run in 2011. By the way, I think they were actually Merc 1000's...not the Merc 1075's as previously thought.