Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Miss PatriYacht returns .......... >

Miss PatriYacht returns ..........

Notices

Miss PatriYacht returns ..........

Old 07-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Miss PatriYacht returns ..........

Miss PatriYacht has returned home to her birthplace in N. Miami, Florida.

Here's a few recent pics of her during her final days on Lake Norman here in N.C.
Attached Thumbnails Miss PatriYacht returns ..........-msp1.jpg   Miss PatriYacht returns ..........-msp3.jpg   Miss PatriYacht returns ..........-mspstern.jpg  

Last edited by American Express; 07-24-2005 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Registered

Default Re: Miss PatriYacht returns ..........

Fred,

I sent her to Miami to be sold, much better market there. People have the opportunity to see many boats while visiting the Miami area as opposed to just seeing one at the expense of a trip to N.C.

Who better to market & sell my boat than the family / business that has built them for 30 yrs?

My recent change in employment & the fact I travel 35+ weekends a year don't allow me much time to enjoy her. Only 26hrs, what a shame.

The pics don't do it justice as I had to resize them for OSO. Jo has the original files for anyone that wants to see them.
Attached Thumbnails Miss PatriYacht returns ..........-mspcabin.jpg   Miss PatriYacht returns ..........-mspcabin2.jpg   Miss PatriYacht returns ..........-msphelm.jpg  

Last edited by American Express; 07-24-2005 at 04:14 PM.
Old 07-24-2005, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

american express , i told jo i would be stopping by pantera this week and looking at the boat up close.i see you have the sink and cooler option in the cabin.great looking pantera 28'
Old 07-24-2005, 07:55 PM
Banned

Gorgeous boat, it must hurt to let her go.
Old 07-24-2005, 08:01 PM
Registered

Thanks Speed, Trick & Cuda!

Everyone told me the 2 best days of owning a boat are the day you buy it & the day you sell it. I can't say that I really agree. To be honest i don't think her new location has set in yet as I've been out of town the past 2 weekends. The first nice day I have off I think reality will set in. Of course I can always find an excuse to take an E-saver to Miami & have Jo take me for a spin in the rough stuff if it gets too bad!
Old 07-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Gold Member

A good chance for someone to buy a bad azz boat, I will stop by the shop to see it again.
Old 07-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: Miss PatriYacht returns ..........

had a chance to stop by pantera this afternoon and see this boat in person.the boat is in "new condition" like jo told me last week and has an impressive blower motor american express, i am going to stop by with my wife on saturday and let her look at it.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speed buff
had a chance to stop by pantera this afternoon and see this boat in person.the boat is in "new condition" like jo told me last week and has an impressive blower motor american express, i am going to stop by with my wife on saturday and let her look at it.

If you don't like the paint, repaint it...probably cheaper than the new price increase over what ML will sell it for.

Price a new one with similar power and you will see what deal it is.
Old 07-25-2005, 08:20 PM
Registered

SpeedBuff,

I appreciate the kind words. Obviously there's no sense in misrepresenting the product especially when others are taking time out of their personal day & or traveling at their own expense to see it.

I understand about the graphics. It's difficult to order a boat the way you want it & also consider the next guy & resale at the same time. If I could do it all over again I might have gone vinyl since we wrap complete race cars in some very wild & detailed schemes these days. Hind site of course.

Von Bongo is correct, painting would probably be less than 1/2 of what I'm losing in comparison to what I paid for her, not to mention inflation & last years Pantera price increase. But in all fairness no matter how great a deal one might offer on their item for sale if it doesn't appeal to the potential buyers eye (or wife/ families eye) then it will more than likely be a no go. I know b/c I'm very particular about my toys as well!

Feel free to contact me directly w/ any questions.

Michael
Old 07-25-2005, 08:53 PM
Registered

i have talked to jo recentley about a new 06 pantera 28' with a single 525 efi and a 600 sc and his new pricing has gone up about 20 % - 25 % but after comparing it to a few other brands with the parts that are "standard" with the pantera it is still below or in line with the few other brands that i have looked into at the miami show and on the internet.i will show the boat to my wife on saturday and see what she thinks.i personaly think the boat is just awesome and has a "complete" look with the sterling motor matching the rest of the paint.i will email you next week !! thanks

Last edited by speed buff; 07-25-2005 at 08:58 PM.

Quick Reply: Miss PatriYacht returns ..........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.