Originally Posted by Cattitude
Hijack- so what's VB moving on to......

Maybe????????

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...d.php?t=153213
Old 03-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Have not completely decided. Probably something in the 32-35 range. This one has to sell first. I've had two boats before and have no desire to do it again.
i have the blue 36" and may have to be getting rid of it soon. i dont want to sell it but i may have no choice. let me know if u r interested now or when you sell yours. a pic of my boat is under the owners section at panteras web site. it is that last picture under owners. good luck with your sell.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Originally Posted by joepaws
i have the blue 36" and may have to be getting rid of it soon. i dont want to sell it but i may have no choice. let me know if u r interested now or when you sell yours. a pic of my boat is under the owners section at panteras web site. it is that last picture under owners. good luck with your sell.

I need to stay under 35 LOA to fit in my garage and even that will be close. You would be out of my price range as well.
Old 04-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the new owner.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Registered

Thanks for lunch, a great day on the river and an awesome boat! I hope your little guy cheered up quickly.

We're about an hour past North Platte right now all going smoothly so far.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 372 Likes on 250 Posts

now you got to tell us what is next!
Old 04-15-2007, 11:01 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
Thanks for lunch, a great day on the river and an awesome boat! I hope your little guy cheered up quickly.

We're about an hour past North Platte right now all going smoothly so far.
It was great meeting you in person and great doing business with you. Have a safe and uneventful trip home. I hope that you and your family enjoy the boat as much as we have.

Dylan will get over it as soon as I pick a new one. He's still a little bummed, but much better. We haven't been boatless since he was born, so its a bit of shock for him. For those of you wondering, my 6 year old was in tears in the driveway as we were hooking up the boat to leave.

BTW, Vonbongo posted over on MWBP that he saw you going down I-80 about 8pm near York, NE.

Also, JBK's Gladiator that we talked about got sold and is on its way to Texoma.

Last edited by Griff; 04-15-2007 at 11:24 PM.
Old 04-15-2007, 11:06 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Originally Posted by jeff32
now you got to tell us what is next!

Serously, I'm not sure yet. I got a few possibilities I'm looking at with some higher on the list than others.

I wish I had some news to share. I've got 2 vacations planned to LOTO in June alone, so I'll be seriously shopping.
Old 04-16-2007, 06:52 AM
Registered

congrats to both the new owner and seller

Griff- good luck on the search
Old 04-16-2007, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 284 Likes on 171 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
It was great meeting you in person and great doing business with you. Have a safe and uneventful trip home. I hope that you and your family enjoy the boat as much as we have.

Dylan will get over it as soon as I pick a new one. He's still a little bummed, but much better. We haven't been boatless since he was born, so its a bit of shock for him. For those of you wondering, my 6 year old was in tears in the driveway as we were hooking up the boat to leave.

BTW, Vonbongo posted over on MWBP that he saw you going down I-80 about 8pm near York, NE.

Also, JBK's Gladiator that we talked about got sold and is on its way to Texoma.
Dayum, I sure was hoping to get rid of mine so I could buy her. Oh well..... I guess there is a new gladiator I can look forward to seeing out at Texoma.

Congratulations Griff, I would have been crying right next to your son if it were me.

Quick Reply: Come buy me!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.