wow its a hell of a boat >

wow its a hell of a boat

Notices

wow its a hell of a boat

Old 06-22-2007, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wow its a hell of a boat

wow , put the new pantera w/ 2 x 500s in the water for the first time on sunday, she is fast real fast like 87 on the gps fast.on plane in a flash, and goes through the ruff like no one can.she did bring a tear to a few other gys with more money in to ther boats. the ride is UNBELIVEABLE.......not ass heavy at all thats for sure , if you dont belive me come ride in it or watch from a nother boat , she flys stright an level.she's a keeper and is very easy on the eyes......luv the speed luv the ride luv the looks. I LUV MY PANTERA.........holy sh*t.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:14 PM
Registered

oops i wrote the same thread twice.......I ment to jump to hotboat and post it ther ...oh welll......
Old 06-22-2007, 09:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by moviemoney
wow , put the new pantera w/ 2 x 500s in the water for the first time on sunday, she is fast real fast like 87 on the gps fast.on plane in a flash, and goes through the ruff like no one can.she did bring a tear to a few other gys with more money in to ther boats. the ride is UNBELIVEABLE.......not ass heavy at all thats for sure , if you dont belive me come ride in it or watch from a nother boat , she flys stright an level.she's a keeper and is very easy on the eyes......luv the speed luv the ride luv the looks. I LUV MY PANTERA.........holy sh*t.
Look to your left, ya just got passed by littledcsrodshop's Saber with small blocks!! LOL
Old 06-23-2007, 08:49 AM
Registered

Hotboat? Don't you mean the OSO west section!
Old 06-23-2007, 09:58 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

im glad i was able to assist ya with the purchase...is it everything i said or what ?
Old 06-23-2007, 11:05 AM
Registered

Received 284 Likes on 171 Posts

KICK AZZ......Now lets see some pics,.............. pics, pics, pics, pics
Old 06-23-2007, 01:28 PM
Registered

no pics yet, but soon to come ...Bearni, she is all that some very small things to tend to but come on its an 2002 with 50 hrs . I think the biggest grip I have is that the carpet is black and the foot rests were an after thought, so who ever put the foot rests in put them ovever the snap in carpet...in other words I can only roll the carpet forward cant take it out.Oh one other she ant gots no tunes. So now I have to make a swim step I have a friend who owns a machine shop, He saw what I want and can do it for me real real real cheep.New carpet and some killer tunes , then she will be perfect.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr D
Look to your left, ya just got passed by littledcsrodshop's Saber with small blocks!! LOL
What up D !! Gotta love optimism & people with alot of faith ! After much intense thought I am considering droping the twin small block thing & powering it with a single 4.3 V6 out of a 93 S10 pickup & an ASD 12.

Last edited by littledcsrodshop; 06-24-2007 at 04:52 PM.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:58 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Movie $$ Glad to hear you are enjoying your Pantera ! I just got in from running mine ( & ofcourse now a portion of the new owner to be ) & it ran like a champ all weekend long. It won't GPS 87 but it is still a great boat to say the least. Like I said glad to hear you love the boat & I hope you continue to enjoy it as I am sure you will.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop
What up D !! Gotta love optimism & people with alot of faith ! After much intense thought I am considering droping the twin small block thing & powering it with a single 4.3 V6 out of a 93 S10 pickup & an ASD 12.
As usual ldcsrshop, you lead the innovation pack! Maybe a pair of "iron Dukes" would provide some thrills!

GIT-ER DUNN !!!

Quick Reply: wow its a hell of a boat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.