Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Quiz: How well do you know your fellow Pantera owners? >

Quiz: How well do you know your fellow Pantera owners?

Notices

Quiz: How well do you know your fellow Pantera owners?

Old 05-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Glad to hear the bypass did the trick..

If that is itcome (since were talking cryptic) maybe it just took the sheer presence of a good ole southern boy to get er goin good... Now as a good ole boy would say : spill the beans.... or how'd she run ??? Also think about what you said , you don't really think he can actually get a computor working from a hotel do you ? Man its hard enough for us rednecks to work the elevator let alone go wireless in a strange place...& Yeah that would go for you too Greg.

All jokes aside I am glad to hear your back up & running again ! Now as Griff said : give up the #'s !! We want it all : GPS , RPM , Prop , How much fuel you had in your truck on the way to the ramp , Air pressure in the trailer tires , ect.. ect... you know the normal stuff..
Old 05-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Back out of the Game!
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can make the call on the beeotchin' hatch!
Old 05-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
Maybe I should call it a bigfoot sighting?

Anyone know who this blurry fellow standing in my Pantera is?

Photo taken (by me, as the quality indicates) yesterday.
Jimmy Hoffa!

Old 05-13-2008, 08:30 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by littledcsrodshop

All jokes aside I am glad to hear your back up & running again ! Now as Griff said : give up the #'s !! We want it all : GPS , RPM , Prop , How much fuel you had in your truck on the way to the ramp , Air pressure in the trailer tires , ect.. ect... you know the normal stuff..
Geez - wanna give the guy a prostate exam as well??

Come'on Sean, how'd ya do??
The world wants to know!

I'm getting closer on getting your old girl back together. Got in a big shipment of small touches today, and already started fabricating a few things. Wifes out of town this weekend, so 2 hours to clean the house Sat. morning, and the rest of the weekend is on the boat.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:49 PM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 57 Posts

Hey Hey hey............ I just sweet talked the babe at the front counter into giving up free internet. I told her I new a "Dude" with a fast Pantera and if she treats me right, well anything could happen.

Let me say right up front That Sean is a heck of a guy to baby sit me Monday afternoon. He took me in like he had known me forever. It sure is nice to meet genuine person in this crazy "jerry springer" world.

I took a clip that I'll try to post after up loads to youtube when I get home.

well , I just screwed 2 pics I was going to post. tried to resize on the frickin lap top and botched it.

Last edited by tomcei; 05-13-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tomcei

Let me say right up front That Sean is a heck of a guy to baby sit me Monday afternoon. He took me in like he had known me forever. It sure is nice to meet genuine person in this crazy "jerry springer" world.
From what I do know of Sean, I'd be a little disappointed if it wasn't at least a slightly "Jerry Springer" world in his neck of the woods.
From his history, he has to be at least a littlde bit twisted.
Old 05-13-2008, 10:35 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

well , I just screwed 2 pics I was going to post. tried to resize on the frickin lap top and botched it.

Now Tom you know this would be a real good place for me to say I warned them about us southerners & them computers but I will reframe... lol......
I will add to your statment on him being a genuine guy & say that in my opinion & from my experiance there are several of the freqenters (although thats probably not even a word) here in This forum are really good guys... In my opinion thats the best thing about OSO b/c after a while you can tell who the stand up guys are from the full of crappers...

That being said : Which one of you dudes are gonna give up the good news ?
Old 05-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Registered

HA! Coming from a northern redneck (or "son of the soil" in polite company) all I can say is man, that's good stuff. I'm lucky I can turn on my TV! Yee-haw!

We took it easy Monday and didn't see anything north of 75mph. I promised Tom, and Tom promised his wife that I wouldn't kill him (I'm not an axe murderer or anything, right Tom?).

We ran around for about an hour and then, just as I was getting after it, I came down off a nice big roller and the coil fell out of it's bracket and killed the motor. Ooops! At that point, we sort of figured that was fair warning and called it a day.

Last "shakedown" run, I nearly spun the boat and tossed MM1 on the floor (he was on his back looking up at me like a flipped over turtle), so I thought I'd be a bit more responsible and bring 'er home in one piece. It's funny thought, I will say this, out in the open ocean a 28 foot boat gets real short and real spooky, when you're running fast... I give guys like Pepe, Jo, Scotty B and all the other dudes that run these boats flat out, all the credit in the world.

Don't worry, more news to come on the performance of the boat over the summer.

Last edited by Dude! Sweet!; 05-14-2008 at 11:56 AM. Reason: I can't remember what day it is!
Old 05-14-2008, 05:11 PM
Registered

Not bad!!! Not bad at all!!
Now comes the fun of trying different set-ups

Yeah if the coil jumps out of the bracket, it's time to take her home and look things over - make sure there is nothing else.
Old 05-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Registered

Ha! Thanks Tim. Until the end of July, we're focused on getting a reliable set up for the ski race and then practicing for the Long Beach to Catalina to Long Beach run. We're going to drag a fellow OSO'er behind the boat... I will leave it to him to divulge his identity though (I'm not going to get him into trouble!).

After that, we can really start messing around!

Quick Reply: Quiz: How well do you know your fellow Pantera owners?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.