New 28 Owner >

New 28 Owner

Notices

New 28 Owner

Old 04-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Mange
Sorry for off topic, but how many boats will pass by before you do your purchase?? Contact JO @ Pantera Boats and he will build you the boat you want!!

Congrats Chad to a very nice boat! Is this boat with twin 496?

Mange
I know i know...... Thing is im guy who just left a crappy job for a way better one so banks dont like me haing a new job. so price of boats got cut to paying cash or close to it. Plus i reculated for new job. Good thing is im about 7 min from the lake i would be keeping boat on. so im getting closer to the perfect picture.

Dream pantera thats used is the one of PP friends in Fl with single BB race layup with big cat on the side of boat. Some reason that sticks with me BUT know 20k wont take it...... So just dragging feet to find the PERFECT one.
Old 04-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry for off topic, but how many boats will pass by before you do your purchase?? Contact JO @ Pantera Boats and he will build you the boat you want!!
Mange
Thats funny stuff right there

BTW congrats on buying a Pantera!
Old 04-08-2010, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Viperchad
Yes. I believe this was Domz's old boat. I promise to take good care of her...it went to a very good home I am a huge gear head and true enthusiast.
I saw this boat last summer at a Lake George Marina. It's a beauty. Congrats and good luck.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Registered

Mange
Yesir
Old 04-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Registered

Thanks a lot guys....I couldn't be happier. THe boat is beautiful. She's been neglected a bit over the years, but nothing major. Will post pics after clean up.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Registered

Smile another 28 pantera twin 496

hi chad just thought i would let you no i am going to try my 2001 twin 496 ho on monday.havent had it out yet just changed oil and fuel filters and oil this is a new boat for me cant wait to get it wet boat arrived here in england 3 weeks ago. 1.50 gear and 15 / 28 pitch bravo 1 props i will let you no how it runs paul
Old 04-09-2010, 06:00 PM
Registered

Sounds good Paul. Congrats as well. We had mine up to 81.6MPH on Lake Erie a week ago. Boat ran great. Still has a few more MPH left in her. Can't wait to see what she can do.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:14 PM
Registered

Congrats on your new ride. You will love these boats. Good Luck!!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 08:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Viperchad
Sounds good Paul. Congrats as well. We had mine up to 81.6MPH on Lake Erie a week ago. Boat ran great. Still has a few more MPH left in her. Can't wait to see what she can do.
if these are good no,s your running around 10% slip ,thats really good Thanks for the ride Welcome to Pgh.
Old 05-15-2010, 05:41 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by crayolacrazy
if these are good no,s your running around 10% slip ,thats really good Thanks for the ride Welcome to Pgh.
Bobby that's what it showed on GPS in Buffalo.....haven't seen those numbers on the river. Headin out today at 10:30 if ur game?? Call me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.