Can i stay? can I? >

Can i stay? can I?

Notices

Can i stay? can I?

Old 07-12-2010, 12:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can i stay? can I?

I was wondering if I can use this forum(pantera) as my home base. I have the Python, but thought it was a Pantera. I wish I would have done my homework and checked this site out before I lettered the boat all up. I litterally have Pyhton written across the bow and Pantera on the shield and sides. So I guess I have a misleading boat, funny tho, around here, noone really knows the diff. lol
Its too much to reletter so.....I will live in the land of make believe and pretend its a Pantera! lol
If curious I wil;l try and post pics.
Thanks again for the awesome info
Old 07-12-2010, 01:25 PM
Registered

Received 127 Likes on 57 Posts

You realize there is a serious hazing fixin to happen don't you??

1st of all you'll have to correct all stickers on the Python and then post the evidence for review The panel of "those who must be obeyed" will then decide your fate.
;
;
;
;
Old 07-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its worse than i thought! lol There is a photo of The "Now Before" with Now "incorrect" lettering in the photo section, somehow under keywest pits pics, and you can obviously tell which one it is.
I will do my best at what it is I think that may be required of me.
This could be bad, no python ppl will like me and the pantera crowd is offended, I feel like I just dont fit in this crazy world...lol