Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Pantera Owners Rally >

Pantera Owners Rally

Notices

Pantera Owners Rally

Old 01-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its a slow 30 ' V hull, don't know the make but to me its SPECIAL !!
Old 01-09-2011, 07:14 PM
Registered

Matty Boy downloaded a few pics of the Lake George Runs, mostly Donzi pics, but this is a cool one of all our boats at the Town Docks.

In the background is Sonny's 28 Pantera with the Red White and Blue graphics...I just thought this was a nice pic.

We ended up with 114 boats in the Run, which was a bit crazy... but we survived. My 1993 22 Classic is the Teal Striped one, tied next to Kenny's awesome 20' Cig and Scott Pearsons always Best In Show - 18 Classic.

Its winter and pics warm up event threads imo.

Danny
Attached Thumbnails Pantera Owners Rally-lgpba-poker-run-2007.jpg  
Old 01-09-2011, 08:06 PM
Banned

Nice picture...love the boats !!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Well seeings how nobody else wants to make the final decision I'm gonna step up and make one ....
Lets do this thing on the last weekend of June .(24th-26th) !
Here's why : 1st off it's gonna be easy to remember the LAST WEEKEND OF JUNE ! I've read back and here's what I've seen . Angel needs time to finish boat 5 months !
Dr Dan has Donzi run fathers day and event last of July !
Junes not as hot as July in FL and there's no other big events that weekend ..

June 24th 25th 26th
Can I get a second ?
Old 01-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

+1
Old 01-09-2011, 11:39 PM
Banned

i think last weekend of june is not good, a lot of people will get ready to leave for 4th of july maybe IMO !!!!!
OH, there is also the first weekend in florida a boat race !
Old 01-09-2011, 11:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 30Special
i think last weekend of june is not good, a lot of people will get ready to leave for 4th of july maybe IMO !!!!!
OH, there is also the first weekend in florida a boat race !
SO your in !
Old 01-10-2011, 01:58 AM
Registered

last weekend of June in Destin. OK, so far clear schedule, ill do what i can to plan around it. Way I see it long ass haul but F$$$ IT!!! LIFES SHORT. Hope we can get a good turn out. Do we know anyone yet that lives and knows the Destin area or water. JAIMEM24 almost forgot those Donzi"s look great!

Last edited by JAIME; 01-10-2011 at 02:02 AM. Reason: forgot
Old 01-10-2011, 06:31 AM
Registered

Joe sounds good to me at this time... I don't see any conflicts on my schedule.

There is never going to be a weekend that is perfect for everyone. So if the consensus determines that this weekend is good... I am good with it and will plan accordingly.

Once we determine that date, we need to establish an Event Hotel or Marina facility that works.... things like this can take a few times to get smoothed out. Lots of variables to clarify and if we like the area we can all do some research once we're all down there?

Let's see how these dates are received....

Danny
Old 01-10-2011, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
I haven't been on this board in a long time, but JAIME sent me a message about what you guys are planning.
My boat is still in pieces - Life has gotten in the way of progress, and to say that I have "more than one iron in the fire" would be an understatement.
I would love to make it, and June 22 is my B-day, so it would be reasonable to give myself a little B-day gift and make it back to my birth-state of Florida for my 40th.
Mike (PremierPerf) - would love to see ya again, and have a chance to party like I didn't have the opportunity to do when you swapped me that trailer for your boat.
Nick, I'd love to see the new 24 in person.
I've kept in contact with Sean (Dude!!), and Chris (duunoit) and I don't think any of us have a running hull at the moment...
As long as someone has a seat for my azz, I'll do what I can to make it to the Rally.
I'll have to go back and read the entire thread to see what you guys have planned.

Ya can ride with me, if ya dont mind only going 60

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.