Couple of Vids >

Couple of Vids

Notices

Couple of Vids

Old 07-12-2011, 12:05 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by noyzee
why so bouncy? looks flat and smooth and seems the boat is bouncing a lot. more then it should.
looks sick, and fast for sure. i like it.
The boat or the camera? The last video shows my brothers poor camera skills. LOL He was standing up, sitting down, moving around a lot.

Usually the bay is very choppy as it is hooked to Lake Michigan. That day is what I consider a very "flat" day, but even though the waves are small they have weird spacing.

Last edited by onesickpantera; 07-12-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

watching the vid it seemed like the boat was proposing a bit. might have just been the small rolling wave might not see it to good on the camera. i love the boat tho. my buddy just got a 28 and i took it last week and man what a solid boat pantera makes!!
Old 07-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by noyzee
watching the vid it seemed like the boat was proposing a bit. might have just been the small rolling wave might not see it to good on the camera. i love the boat tho. my buddy just got a 28 and i took it last week and man what a solid boat pantera makes!!
Got ya. Yeah it will porpoise a bit especially at cruise speeds if you don't drop a little tab. I knew they were filming so I was being lazy and leaving my tabs up when I slowed down, since I knew I was going to be on it again in a few seconds.

And yes they do build a solid boat.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Back out of the Game!
Gold Member

Outstanding ..... love the video. I was off all last weekand it had to be the best week of weather straight I have ever seen, everyday was perfect boating!

I'm requesting more wake video please! Especially with the hammer down!
Old 07-13-2011, 08:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
Got ya. Yeah it will porpoise a bit especially at cruise speeds if you don't drop a little tab. I knew they were filming so I was being lazy and leaving my tabs up when I slowed down, since I knew I was going to be on it again in a few seconds.

And yes they do build a solid boat.
guttcha, nice looking rig