05 pantera 24se >

05 pantera 24se

Notices

05 pantera 24se

Old 07-27-2011, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ziemer
I see he's doing it on the south end of St John's...I will have the Ally, if we make the trip up.
Sounds good, is it too tight for the 24?? I may have to bring Mikes sidewinder, and bum a ride on on a real boat, I will help him setup the winder, But I aint gonna on the boat when he breaks 70

Last edited by rchevelle71; 07-27-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Old 07-27-2011, 03:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rchevelle71
Sounds good, is it too tight for the 24?? I may have to bring Mikes sidewinder, and bum a ride on on a real boat, I will help him setup the winder, But I aint gonna on the boat when he breaks 70
Actually, there is plenty of room...Wildman runs that side of the river quite frequently, and he's been out there in just about every one of the boats he's got in stock, including that 28' Checkmater O/B.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Well.... i have just stumbled across this thread and find it amusing... compairng a 1995 to a 2005 and not one person on this board knows anything about the boat in question but is pointing him in a other direction... These forums are great but damn people.... just answer the question..... the 24 that he is asking about is my boat and to be honest its with out a doubt the cleanest 24 pantera out there! I doubt that there is too many other 24s that are as quick or built with better power! Period! Im not trying to be an ass here but geez.....
Old 07-28-2011, 08:48 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain333
to be honest its with out a doubt the cleanest 24 pantera out there! I doubt that there is too many other 24s that are as quick or built with better power! Period! Im not trying to be an ass here but geez.....
WOW ! Thats a big boy statement rite there ! Would you like to put some money on that ????
I don't doubt your boat is clean and fast , but the cleanest and the quickest ?
We need to have a 24/7 shoot out and put this to a rest and see who hast the fastest Pantera and lets show all the other 24/7's that they just can't run with the Pantera's in the rough stuff ....
Old 07-28-2011, 08:52 AM
Registered

Well.... i have just stumbled across this thread and find it amusing... compairng a 1995 to a 2005 and not one person on this board knows anything about the boat in question but is pointing him in a other direction... These forums are great but damn people.... just answer the question..... the 24 that he is asking about is my boat and to be honest its with out a doubt the cleanest 24 pantera out there! I doubt that there is too many other 24s that are as quick or built with better power! Period! Im not trying to be an ass here but geez.....
Not necessarily trying to steer him away from your boat, never got a link(unless I missed something) to know what boat he is talking about, so we cannot give him advice Just because it is a 2005 means nothing, for all we know it could be mint, or could be junk. Mine is a 1981 and is clean also

By the way, there are now 3 Pantera 24's for sale over on Scremandfly
Old 07-28-2011, 10:31 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Here is the link..... if you read closely you can see that he states "what do you guys think about the pantera that is for sale on here?" (offshoreony classifieds)

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o39995-en.html
Old 07-28-2011, 12:31 PM
Registered

Here is the link..... if you read closely you can see that he states "what do you guys think about the pantera that is for sale on here?" (offshoreony classifieds)

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o39995-en.html
In that case, it is a VERY nice boat, and yes it IS nicer than Ziemer's, but the price refects it. If ya got the $$ I say go with the black boat, otherwise the other options are posted.
Old 07-28-2011, 12:59 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

The OP didn't post a link so what boat he was talking about was easily missed, and threads easily get sidetracked, so don't take it personally.

You have a great looking boat. Who built the motor?
Old 07-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Love that boat... 99% sure I'm painting my 3 man exactly the same
Old 07-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I agree that it was a bit confusing. He looks as though he is new to the forums and may not know how to post links and explain completely on what he was asking... Sorry Thank you for the complements on the boat!

The Engine Was built by myself... To expand on that, It was built while I worked with Keith Eickert and we were KE Kustom Engines. Its not an engine that was put together by some joe off the street...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.