Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Pantera's on Lake George, NY >

Pantera's on Lake George, NY

Notices

Pantera's on Lake George, NY

Old 09-21-2011, 05:48 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

ok so im trying to get a group of us wny boaters to go to gerorge next weekend. ive got mufflers!!! just need info on places to stay with docks!! sagamore was between 700 and 1900 for the weekend ... i dont have OPRAH money so im looking for somewhere alittle more reasonable.

suggestions?
Old 09-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Depe Dene

88 Bullet,

I was up at LG 2 week ends ago for the car show, stayed at the Depe Dene. Its nothing like the rooms at Trump Marine but for a couple of us guys who were boating during the day and checking out the car show and bar hopping in town at night it did the job and the money was right. Docks where ok, some got beat up pretty bad from the storms. Lake George is a great place to boat, slip on your mufflers and respect the populated areas and shoreline and you will have no problems with the water cops at this time of the year.

Morgan

I did get a sound ticket a few years back, got some Gibson slip on mufflers and went back the next weekend and haven't had any trouble since.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
Some ugly green boat was following you around too
If you mean SARIS 2, yes, that's who I was trying to keep up with.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88bullet
ok so im trying to get a group of us wny boaters to go to gerorge next weekend. ive got mufflers!!! just need info on places to stay with docks!! sagamore was between 700 and 1900 for the weekend ... i dont have OPRAH money so im looking for somewhere alittle more reasonable.

suggestions?
Tons of places with docks: Navigator Village, Capri, Treasure Cove just to name a few.