Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Sneak peek of new Pantera 28' SR / 600 SCI >

Sneak peek of new Pantera 28' SR / 600 SCI

Notices

Sneak peek of new Pantera 28' SR / 600 SCI

Old 03-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am glad to know you will leaving this thread alone. Since you are a new member, do not own a boat, and never met us in person then why make up lies about 200 victims and continue on and on posting things that you have no knowledge about. We have been in business for close to 40 years now.

We do not hide behind any computer.My cell # is 786-366-8802, our factory # is 786-331-7100, and business address is 7775 N.W. 66 St. Miami, Fl. 33166 and we are here everyday from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM.

JO NUNEZ - PANTERABOATS

www.Panteraboats.com

PS By the way there is no "Jupiter Beach". There are beaches in Jupiter.

Originally Posted by Wulf
I'm not trying to get this thread deleted, I hope you get your boat in good time and with no suprises, you are very lucky to not be on the other end like the 200+ other victims.

Try Brodsky you may have more luck as you probably couldn't pronounce my first name that's why I use Leon, my family are all over FL inc West palm beach & Miami.
Your obviously not a PI or detective.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

im on my second pantera and working on getting a 3rd shipped right now. if i could afford it i would still buy a new pantera.

they will get done... wulf what boat are you sporting??
Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
im on my second pantera and working on getting a 3rd shipped right now. if i could afford it i would still buy a new pantera.

Damn 3 Pantera's I still have my 1st one I bought 9 years ago.I guess I got to getting buying & selling.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have answered you in a message.
Old 03-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have answered you in a message.
Why dont you post it, but do it in a different thread, if you feel you have been wronged by Pantera, then we deserve the info, otherwise everthing you are saying is WORTHLESS.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Registered

What shall I start a thread titled " all about leon" I have simply told 88bullet that I have been out of boating for the last 5/6 years as I have been working abroad a lot of the time as I am in the Close protection / private security industry and now I'm back home I'm looking at buying a another boat, in the past I've owned scarab, Donzi, sea ray And various jet boats but only have a waverunner currently, it's a Yamaha in case you need to know that also!

I have not been wronged by pantera, I even made contact with pantera last year regarding a used boat, I'm just not the kind of guy who can sit back and watch others get fed BS and ripped off! I shouldn't worry so much about others but I do, it's my job! Anyway if you don't wish me to post on this thread stop giving me reason to Pantera, I can keep to my word unlike others but if provoked I will answer back.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:37 PM
jfm
Registered

, I'm just not the kind of guy who can sit back and watch others get fed BS and ripped off! I shouldn't worry so much about others but I do, it's my job! Anyway if you don't wish me to post on this thread stop giving me reason to Pantera, I can keep to my word unlike others but if provoked I will answer back.
That is great I have been getting F'ed by the US Government for years now, go protect us from that. The guy's boat is almost done and from what I can tell he is happy and excited to get it. Don't ruin the thread.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Craney
Damn 3 Pantera's I still have my 1st one I bought 9 years ago.I guess I got to getting buying & selling.
shipping is outrageous..i might fly out and drag it back myself. i just ordered a new 2500hd diesel and i can have it delivered to a dealership in cali when its done being built.. fly out grab the truck.. hook the boat and start a dragging it home part 3
Old 03-26-2012, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

shipping is outrageous..i might fly out and drag it back myself. i just ordered a new 2500hd diesel and i can have it delivered to a dealership in cali when its done being built.. fly out grab the truck.. hook the boat and start a dragging it home part 3
put a few mile's on that new truck before you tow long distance

good luck
mike
Old 03-26-2012, 09:18 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you decide you don't need 3 let me know

Last edited by IRONMAN; 03-26-2012 at 09:19 PM. Reason: unsubscribe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.