so they filed for bankruptcy >

so they filed for bankruptcy

Notices

so they filed for bankruptcy

Old 09-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

This was a nice thread, good pics as well.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...-update-6.html
Old 09-14-2012, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 88bullet
4bus i think your doing a fine job keeping these threads at the top. hows fountian doing these days?? flag waver
Just tell me one fountain owner that paid for a boat factory direct and it didn't get delivered? I am also not trolling around defending any of fountains actions. You a defending a scum bag that steals money from individuals, IMO you are no better
Old 09-14-2012, 07:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by onesickpantera
A Fountain owner on his soapbox about Bankruptcy? LMFAO
And if someone was on this forum looking for fountain support or to buy a new fountain I would tell them to run, or seek Reggie direct.

Again, fountain may have left some BUSINESSES hanging in the dry with their bankruptcy, but those businesses all profited from fountain over the years, it's a risk you take in BUSINESS.

What you have here is a different animal, you guys don't seem to care that pantera is stealing from individuals, yes STEALING. They remind me of the scum that hangs on canal street in NYC pulling fast ones on people all day for a profit. Disgusting that you try to defend them or shield them from press for your own love of a boat, garbage
Old 09-14-2012, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
And if someone was on this forum looking for fountain support or to buy a new fountain I would tell them to run, or seek Reggie direct.

Again, fountain may have left some BUSINESSES hanging in the dry with their bankruptcy, but those businesses all profited from fountain over the years, it's a risk you take in BUSINESS.

What you have here is a different animal, you guys don't seem to care that pantera is stealing from individuals, yes STEALING. They remind me of the scum that hangs on canal street in NYC pulling fast ones on people all day for a profit. Disgusting that you try to defend them or shield them from press for your own love of a boat, garbage
Ahhhhh, you're one of those people that think "businesses aren't people". Got it.

I've said it before and I will say it again. The owners forums are for people with the same brand boats to share knowledge and experiences. Take these threads to the beware section. If that makes me a "flag waver" then so be it.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:52 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 4bus
Just tell me one fountain owner that paid for a boat factory direct and it didn't get delivered? I am also not trolling around defending any of fountains actions. You a defending a scum bag that steals money from individuals, IMO you are no better
you go from giving me very nice compliments to calling me a scum bag... i liked you better when you were giving me compliments
Old 09-14-2012, 09:30 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88bullet
you go from giving me very nice compliments to calling me a scum bag... i liked you better when you were giving me compliments
I apologize for that, and I do love Pantera boats in general.

I'm sorry that i go emotional, these stories just make me sick.

I love my boat as well, however I don't work for fountain, they are not my family, I have not invested in their company. I have trouble understanding the blind loyalty you guys have. Just because you like your piece of fiberglass shouldn't mean you defend dishonesty, or you have to sell your boat..WTF? Your boat and my boat have nothing to do with the financials of a company. Why you take offense to that is beyond me

Curious though, if someone came on this forum and wanted to buy a new Pantera and didn't know any better, would you direct him to Jo, or warn him? With all the threads and history out there Berk was never warned? You should be ashamed if that ever happens again to someone on this forum
Old 09-14-2012, 09:59 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

My guess is that behind the scenes, some owners are told to stfu or never expect any help from the company again.

I also agree these threads should be in the other section. It's easy enough now to go back and see what people have gone through to finally get a boat. Reading many of their horror stories, it's strange that they never post a disparaging word again after delivery. I also know some customers just suck it up even at their own local dealer, since the implied threats are to be taken seriously. Sort of a forced family.

This thread is from last September, and the boat was already late. It was almost done back then.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...ry-lately.html
Old 09-14-2012, 10:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by VtSteve
My guess is that behind the scenes, some owners are told to stfu or never expect any help from the company again.

I also agree these threads should be in the other section. It's easy enough now to go back and see what people have gone through to finally get a boat. Reading many of their horror stories, it's strange that they never post a disparaging word again after delivery. I also know some customers just suck it up even at their own local dealer, since the implied threats are to be taken seriously. Sort of a forced family.

This thread is from last September, and the boat was already late. It was almost done back then.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...ry-lately.html
No question when delivered they make one of the best products out there. Never a complaint from an owner as far as construction. Used to be a guy with a twin engine 28 that came out on our lake, loved that boat.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:08 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

apology accepted.

not one of us on here has anything good to say about what happened to berk and his boat... which is what all of stems from.. we dont argue the fact or your guys opinions on this whole situation... we arent asking anyone to not voice thier opinions... we are just asking to have your opinions voiced in the beware and stolen section. what pisses us off is when a guy has a thread started about his brand new boat that he just took possession of and the negative comments come in sh!tting on the guys parade.. not related to his boat persay but to pantera's business practices which none of us have any control over.

we simply love our boats and the group of owners like to discuss our boats. help others find used boats that dont hit the market. give our experiances. show build progress stuff like that. thats all we ask
Old 09-14-2012, 10:09 AM
Registered

Received 736 Likes on 331 Posts

"We agreed to structured payments. They missed the first one, then changed the name of the company. We agreed to less then was owed because we thought something was better then dealing with this BS anymore. By the time we settled, the lawsuit was alread years old, that was 5 years ago. The boat was a 2001.
Jo contacted me last year and offered to start making payments, but has yet to send anything. With their cult-like following here and other boards, bringing it up in public was doing me no good, hence the title of the thread "Is this the right time/place". With their apparent success of the 41, I was hoping they had some money to pay this off, but they are not making any effort. I hope more people reaslize who these people really are. "

Reason enough to keep threads like this running in this forum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.