Notices

Sweet Deal on a New Pantera 28 SR....

Old 12-13-2012, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 1,834 Likes on 717 Posts
Default Perfectly written and...

Originally Posted by jayboat
Stecz payin you to post these days?

This is OSO, there's NEVER a shortage of assumptions here.

What's important is the phucking TRUTH.

Nobody is 'attacking a guy trying to sell his boat' here.
The drama concerns the financial and business practices of the boat builder and the way the 'guy trying to sell his boat' has presented the arrangement to us, the buying public and other enthusiasts of performance boating that frequent this website.

This is a legitimate avenue of discussion and your bs about Alec couldn't be more off the mark.
couldn't agree more.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:17 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

The drama concerns the financial and business practices of the boat builder and the way the 'guy trying to sell his boat' has presented the arrangement to us, the buying public and other enthusiasts of performance boating that frequent this website.

This is a legitimate avenue of discussion and your bs about Alec couldn't be more off the mark.
Agreed
Old 12-13-2012, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not true...

DISAGREE....

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o48609-en.html

This Boat is almost 95% complete… No wait for the potential buyer...!!! You can make any changes you want, and you can also pick the interior colors and materials and have a Brand New Custom Offshore Wave Crusher.... in less than 1 month... !!! With Factory warranties !!! and also from the manufactuers ie; Mercury racing / Garmin / Livorsi / Stainless Marine / zieger...ect...

Custom Options installed on the Pantera 28 SR

 Mercury racing 525 EFI custom colored “Raven Black” with a Bravo 1 XR drive w/ factory warranty

 Custom racing K Planes

 Custom paint with “Pantera Eye’s” Air Brushed into the recessed hull side… also “Pantera racing” script ghosted in silver over the black on the deck/bow

 Livorsi carbon fiber series “Monster Gauges” with tattle tale GPS w/ factory warranty

 Custom one of a kind Billet Aluminum swim platform Powder coated black with “Pantera racing and the “eye’s” painted lime green

 Ocean LED underwater lighting mounted on the transom

 Garmin GPS custom installed in-dash model 740s color touch screen w/ through hull transducer w/ factory warranty

 Pirelli flooring

 Momo Trak steering wheel

 Custom indirect LED lighting throughout cabin, cockpit, and engine compartment

This boat is 95% complete, all it needs is;

1. Custom carbon fiber vinyl cockpit interior = $ 6,700.00 (You get to chose the color combos and materials)
2. External Hydraulic steering from Zieger = $ 3,400.00
3. Pop-up drive indicators with cables from Stainless Marine = $ 900.00
4. Billet Throttles/Shifters and engine hatch lift from Livorsi marine = $ 800.00
5. Carbon fiber accessory panels for dash = $ 500.00

Yes this boat build was started in 2011, but it has not been completed, so yes it is still a New boat, that has never been outside let alone ever touched water... I am willing to give someone a sweet deal....

Please give me a call if you need additional information.

Scott

978-502-6776
Old 12-13-2012, 08:41 AM
Registered

If anyone requires additional info I have asked you / them to call...some have that are interested in buying the boat... Some have emailed and others have PM'd me...now don't call between 1:00 and 4:00 this afternoon because I have to put the phone on silent... Club policy...sorry

Last edited by Pantera28TS; 12-13-2012 at 08:42 AM. Reason: Gramma
Old 12-13-2012, 09:10 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Someone with more money than me should buy this - slap a lid on it and race it against that Outer Limits 29 thats beating everyone this year...
Old 12-13-2012, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Don't know Stecz. I've just seen thread after thread beating the Sunkin topic into the ground.

Now we have 2 or 3 people that continually have posts that are "stirring the pot", thinking they are more intelligent and intellectually superior to everyone else on the board. It gets old quick, especially when their pathetic posts are so transparent.

I usually don't respond to these threads as they go nowhere. The pathetic posters will have some close-minded reply and it will go in circles, doing nothing more that hijacking the thread further.

I used to enjoy this forum to talk about boats, getting help or trying to help others. Not so much lately.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:28 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by flysfloatsor
Someone with more money than me should buy this - slap a lid on it and race it against that Outer Limits 29 thats beating everyone this year...
that won't work , that OL is just to light and fast ,mid 90's with 525
the pantera will be a low 80mph boat on it's best day with the same power ,of course unless it's like 6 foot wave's out there but they don't race in that kind of water much anymore " those where the good ol day's "
2 totally different boat builds and cost

mike

Last edited by mikebrls; 12-13-2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Registered

The numbers on the OL might be impressive but It has to be flighty as hell to get those numbers....

The 29 that did such "great" numbers went to a lake in NH which I ran a 20' jon boat around and had no problems.

Get her into the real water and see what she does...
Old 12-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Predator20
The numbers on the OL might be impressive but It has to be flighty as hell to get those numbers....

The 29 that did such "great" numbers went to a lake in NH which I ran a 20' jon boat around and had no problems.

Get her into the real water and see what she does...
Just interested what you are basing your info on and did you watch the races in KW where the boat dominated in rough water?

Good luck on the sale of the Pantera. I'm sure it will make someone a great boat.

Thank You

Dan
Outerlimits
Old 12-18-2012, 02:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by OL40SVX
Just interested what you are basing your info on and did you watch the races in KW where the boat dominated in rough water?

Good luck on the sale of the Pantera. I'm sure it will make someone a great boat.

Thank You

Dan
Outerlimits
Hey Dan,

Sorry, not trying to put your boat down.

There is no doubt in my mind that it's built right & done nice.

I should have worded my original post a little better...

That is just a small boat to be running that quick...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.