Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Sweet Deal on a New Pantera 28 SR.... >

Sweet Deal on a New Pantera 28 SR....

Notices

Old 12-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

The only way I see that deal getting done is someone marching in there with two lawyers, a judge, some guys with black suits, sunglasses and ear pieces and one briefcase full of cash. That's just me though...I watch too many movies.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:23 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by POWERPLAY J
The deal is sooo good hr can't put numbers or a face to it...
i'm thinking around $ 75 k for the boat the way it sit's now if he has luck on his side, even if you finish the boat and add a trailer you would be lucky to get $ 100 k
good luck nice looking boat
mike
Old 12-09-2012, 07:11 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FlyenBrian
The only way I see that deal getting done is someone marching in there with
Snake Plissken
Old 12-09-2012, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for asking ... I have 2 more looking tomorrow and one other that wants to put a 600sc in it so looking into the upgrade... I was trying to get down there this week, but I am committed to a golf tournament tomorrow and Tuesday ... Anyone needing more info call me... But not between 9:27 and 1:30 either days... Thx again, I appreciate the kind words and support...
Old 12-09-2012, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikebrls
i'm thinking around $ 75 k for the boat the way it sit's now if he has luck on his side, even if you finish the boat and add a trailer you would be lucky to get $ 100 k
good luck nice looking boat
mike
It is a very nice boat. And comes with the 525. But you are on the right track...
Old 12-09-2012, 09:11 PM
Registered

Hahaha... You kids are cracking me up...!!!!
Old 12-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Registered

If anyone wants to find out the price, here you go...
Old 12-09-2012, 09:20 PM
Registered

Hey JackAss... Call if you really want to know... You seem a little obsessed with the sale of the boat...
Old 12-09-2012, 09:47 PM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o48609-en.html

This Boat is almost 95% complete… No wait for the potential buyer...!!! You can make any changes you want, and you can also pick the interior colors and materials and have a Brand New Custom Offshore Wave Crusher.... in less than 1 month... !!! With Factory warranties !!! and also from the manufactuers ie; Mercury racing / Garmin / Livorsi / Stainless Marine / zieger...ect...

Custom Options installed on the Pantera 28 SR

 Mercury racing 525 EFI custom colored “Raven Black” with a Bravo 1 XR drive w/ factory warranty

 Custom racing K Planes

 Custom paint with “Pantera Eye’s” Air Brushed into the recessed hull side… also “Pantera racing” script ghosted in silver over the black on the deck/bow

 Livorsi carbon fiber series “Monster Gauges” with tattle tale GPS w/ factory warranty

 Custom one of a kind Billet Aluminum swim platform Powder coated black with “Pantera racing and the “eye’s” painted lime green

 Ocean LED underwater lighting mounted on the transom

 Garmin GPS custom installed in-dash model 740s color touch screen w/ through hull transducer w/ factory warranty

 Pirelli flooring

 Momo Trak steering wheel

 Custom indirect LED lighting throughout cabin, cockpit, and engine compartment

This boat is 95% complete, all it needs is;

1. Custom carbon fiber vinyl cockpit interior = $ 6,700.00 (You get to chose the color combos and materials)
2. External Hydraulic steering from Zieger = $ 3,400.00
3. Pop-up drive indicators with cables from Stainless Marine = $ 900.00
4. Billet Throttles/Shifters and engine hatch lift from Livorsi marine = $ 800.00
5. Carbon fiber accessory panels for dash = $ 500.00

Yes this boat build was started in 2011, but it has not been completed, so yes it is still a New boat, that has never been outside let alone ever touched water... I am willing to give someone a sweet deal....

Please give me a call if you need additional information.

Scott

978-502-6776
Last edited by SpeedGirl; 11-27-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Fixing link to the Classifieds

Last edited by Pantera28TS; 12-09-2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Classified link was wrong...???
Old 12-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pantera28TS

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o48609-en.html

This Boat is almost 95% complete… No wait for the potential buyer...!!! You can make any changes you want, and you can also pick the interior colors and materials and have a Brand New Custom Offshore Wave Crusher.... in less than 1 month... !!! With Factory warranties !!! and also from the manufactuers ie; Mercury racing / Garmin / Livorsi / Stainless Marine / zieger...ect...

Custom Options installed on the Pantera 28 SR

 Mercury racing 525 EFI custom colored “Raven Black” with a Bravo 1 XR drive w/ factory warranty

 Custom racing K Planes

 Custom paint with “Pantera Eye’s” Air Brushed into the recessed hull side… also “Pantera racing” script ghosted in silver over the black on the deck/bow

 Livorsi carbon fiber series “Monster Gauges” with tattle tale GPS w/ factory warranty

 Custom one of a kind Billet Aluminum swim platform Powder coated black with “Pantera racing and the “eye’s” painted lime green

 Ocean LED underwater lighting mounted on the transom

 Garmin GPS custom installed in-dash model 740s color touch screen w/ through hull transducer w/ factory warranty

 Pirelli flooring

 Momo Trak steering wheel

 Custom indirect LED lighting throughout cabin, cockpit, and engine compartment

This boat is 95% complete, all it needs is;

1. Custom carbon fiber vinyl cockpit interior = $ 6,700.00 (You get to chose the color combos and materials)
2. External Hydraulic steering from Zieger = $ 3,400.00
3. Pop-up drive indicators with cables from Stainless Marine = $ 900.00
4. Billet Throttles/Shifters and engine hatch lift from Livorsi marine = $ 800.00
5. Carbon fiber accessory panels for dash = $ 500.00

Yes this boat build was started in 2011, but it has not been completed, so yes it is still a New boat, that has never been outside let alone ever touched water... I am willing to give someone a sweet deal....

Please give me a call if you need additional information.

Scott

978-502-6776
Last edited by SpeedGirl; 11-27-2012 at 01:52 PM. Reason: Fixing link to the Classifieds
so this will be a 2013 I think from the way you are talking ?

fyi ,

also a lot of buyer's won't even look at your boat with out a price , you will get more potential buyer's with a price even thow you will get a lot of comment's on this website .it's a catch 22.
good luck with the sale i'm sure once it is done the new owner will be happy with it

mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.