Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Reputation >

Notices

Old 10-01-2002, 04:18 PM
DLG

Default Reputation

Pepe & Jo,
I noticed that OSO pull the thread started by Ducky but not before many board members jumped to your defense. You have a great reputation in a community that’s hard to please. Let’s face it, your product isn’t a necessary commodity and is owned mostly by men with disposable income and large egos.
You guys build a great boat and just as importantly you stand behind your product. I bought my 28 a couple of years ago and the first thing I did was call you to ask some questions. What I expected was a half-hearted attempt to answer and some sales pitch to get me to buy a new model. (Can you tell I owned a Fountain) Instead, your attitude was “If it says Pantera on it, it’s one of ours. How can I help?”

Once again, this email is for no reason other then to say keep up the good work. People DO notice!

David Giro aka DLG

Old 10-01-2002, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi David,

I do appreciate your nice words.It is always my pleasure to help Pantera owners in any way we can whether they purchase a pre owned or a new one.

I got the Pantera car tags ordered today and will le you know as soon as they come in.

Regards, JO
Old 10-01-2002, 08:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pepe & Jo,

I'm glad the board gods removed the thread that was posted by Duckysboats. I don't believe many people give to much credibility to a poster whos first post consists of bashing a manufacturer.

In any case, I've only heard positive feedback on your product and when I decide to sell the Baja your certainly on the short list.

Keith