Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
Pantera Molds are for sale >

Pantera Molds are for sale

Notices

Pantera Molds are for sale

Old 12-15-2017, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 834 Likes on 353 Posts

Yea it’s not this Berk guy that’s trying to put Pantera out of business it’s these critters that come crawling out of the woodwork spewing this garbage that are burying Pantera.

If they think they’re going to find success after this mess they’re wrong. Anyone who might be thinking of building a new Pantera is a sport boat enthusiast, anyone who is an enthusiast reads through these forums, anyone who reads through these forums knows how to use the search function.

I for example thought the 28 was a very cool boat. But now I laugh at the idea of building one. Don’t think I’d even buy a used one because after this.
Old 12-15-2017, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Pepe is an old man with no money, he isn't building anymore boats......that is simply fantasy talk.

Berk got a judgment, but the harder part is getting paid. If they were presenting a certified check then he might have considered an offer but after being taken, repeatedly lied to I'm not sure the "Nunez word" is worth much. If Berk thought the molds were being sold too cheap out the back door then he certainly would have stopped the auction. If he was spiteful he would simply crush them and post the video on youtube!

So now which boat company has had more drama, Apache or Pantera?
Old 12-15-2017, 10:02 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Wboulton
Berk comes in here and lies about all kinds of **** and you fan boys eat it up. Berk isn't gonna stop Pantera aka Pepe from building boats again. No matter what happens with the molds Pepe is going to build boats again. Only thing that has slowed him down is Jo's passing. Berk could've had a boat if he waited a little longer. Pepe did his best to try and keep berk happy, but it was a no go. Pantera had fallen on hard times. I don't see the issue if pantera is gonna have a new owner and new business plan, but Pepe is still building the boats. What's the issue?
Fan boys? lol, you are the fan boy here. Why do you feel the need to spew garbage?
Old 12-15-2017, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by IGetWet
Yea it’s not this Berk guy that’s trying to put Pantera out of business it’s these critters that come crawling out of the woodwork spewing this garbage that are burying Pantera.

If they think they’re going to find success after this mess they’re wrong. Anyone who might be thinking of building a new Pantera is a sport boat enthusiast, anyone who is an enthusiast reads through these forums, anyone who reads through these forums knows how to use the search function.

I for example thought the 28 was a very cool boat. But now I laugh at the idea of building one. Don’t think I’d even buy a used one because after this.
So you are saying people (including yourself) are going to avoid buying a legendary hull because of what people said about the previous owner on a thread in a forum. LOL right.

BTW, the 28 and 36 are beasts, they will both outperform about anything their size range. I am sure their will be a line to buy them even if you are not in it.

Last edited by JRider; 12-15-2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old 12-15-2017, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 735 Likes on 330 Posts

If you want to get a better read on Pantera and their history of non-payment and court judgments go to the site below and do a search on Pantera boat, Pantera powerboat, Pantera racing and others Pantera names, they used many. You could also search on family names. A person could spend an evening reading these court records and get a far better understanding of a very unsavory operation.

https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/off...ookieSupport=1
Old 12-15-2017, 11:51 AM
SB
Registered

Received 3,116 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
If you want to get a better read on Pantera and their history of non-payment and court judgments go to the site below and do a search on Pantera boat, Pantera powerboat, Pantera racing and others Pantera names, they used many. You could also search on family names. A person could spend an evening reading these court records and get a far better understanding of a very unsavory operation.

https://www2.miami-dadeclerk.com/off...ookieSupport=1
Pretty insane. Good find. 1st page of court matters is in 1980/1981.

Bringing this info over to:
Sad for Pantera
Old 12-15-2017, 02:48 PM
Registered

Received 834 Likes on 353 Posts

Originally Posted by JRider
So you are saying people (including yourself) are going to avoid buying a legendary hull because of what people said about the previous owner on a thread in a forum. LOL right.

BTW, the 28 and 36 are beasts, they will both outperform about anything their size range. I am sure their will be a line to buy them even if you are not in it.
You’re right I can’t speak for others but I don’t see myself ever owning a Pantera now. Reading this stuff is enough to make me feel like I have to take a shower. I don’t want a connection to a company or even the company’s name that conducted their business this way. And the supposed new owner seems like a real gem too.

A line to buy a new one? If they start building again some how someone is going to take that risk?

A line to buy a used one? Cause the used sport boat market is doing so well?
Old 12-15-2017, 07:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fan boys? lol, you are the fan boy here. Why do you feel the need to spew garbage?
I am a fan of Pantera boats and I come on here and post fact. Berk comes on here and post lies. pretty sure i was the one who came on here and said they had be auctioned he couldn't sell them and boom look what happened. This forum is full of bs lies. Pepe is going to build boats again with those molds or without them.
Old 12-15-2017, 07:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SB
Pretty insane. Good find. 1st page of court matters is in 1980/1981.

Bringing this info over to:
Sad for Pantera
go in there and punch in general motors or the name of any product and watch what you get.... you guys are funny with the page
Old 12-16-2017, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually get emails about both of my pantera boats and if I'm wanting to sell them. So yes, given everything that's been posted I'd say they would still sell. We have all heard someone didn't get there boat.... In my opinion and if I was in that position, I wouldn't have even thought about it I would have taken the unfinished product and refund period. It's was a foolish move not taking what was offered.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.