28 Pantera SR for sale

Notices

28 Pantera SR for sale

Old 10-10-2019, 09:21 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 28 Pantera SR for sale

So some of you knew I had bought the new 28 SR that was for sale a couple years ago. A lot of people were talking bad about the boat being faded out but the truth of it was it had been wet sanded for the eyes to be airbrushed on and had never received its final clear coat. I had plans to make it the lightest, fastest, and most modern 28 to date but sometimes life just happens. The boat is partially rigged and wired and ready for motor and Outdrive. I stole the boat when I bought it but Iím not gonna give it away. Iíve got it listed in the swap shop for 50k which includes me finishing the paint work. Iíll even finish the boat for someone if they want a turn key boat.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by OCCJoe View Post
So some of you knew I had bought the new 28 SR that was for sale a couple years ago. A lot of people were talking bad about the boat being faded out but the truth of it was it had been wet sanded for the eyes to be airbrushed on and had never received its final clear coat. I had plans to make it the lightest, fastest, and most modern 28 to date but sometimes life just happens. The boat is partially rigged and wired and ready for motor and Outdrive. I stole the boat when I bought it but I’m not gonna give it away. I’ve got it listed in the swap shop for 50k which includes me finishing the paint work. I’ll even finish the boat for someone if they want a turn key boat.
Long Time No Talk Buddy - I was not able to find it in the Swap Shop Section - I want to see some pictures... I hope that you are doing well my friend...
Old 10-16-2019, 10:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Iím doing good other then Iíve been busy as hell. Iíve been working on something 40+ feet with a canopy on it so I just donít see myself using the Pantera or the superboat anymore.
Old 10-16-2019, 10:12 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Old 10-17-2019, 11:05 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I thought Ameratrail built a bad ass trailer for this one?
Old 10-17-2019, 01:31 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ziemer View Post
I thought Ameratrail built a bad ass trailer for this one?
No thatís Jasonís boat. He had it listed for 60k. I havenít talked to him in a couple months so I donít know if he sold it or not. As of right now I donít have a trailer. My understanding that the trailer in the picture was used by Pantera to move the boats around. No title and Iíd be scared to run the vin,
Old 10-18-2019, 05:37 AM
Registered

Still got it