www.Panteraboats.com updating now

Notices

www.Panteraboats.com updating now

Old 04-11-2003, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default www.Panteraboats.com updating now

Hey Guys,

We are working now on our new updated Pantera boats website.I should have it up and running in 7-10 days.I will also be adding about 10-15 new owners gallery Panteras.

I want to hear any Input from you guys that will improve our website.

Regards,

JO
Old 04-11-2003, 02:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

More pictures,More pictures,More pictures. \

Seriously, your boats are popular across the country and beyond. Many people aren't ably to to come to Miami to look at them personaly. It's tough to make a decition to buy a bought when you've seen one in person. Detailed photos are the best selling tool in my opinion. The money shots are great, but people are also interested in seeing every noock, crany and corner of a potential boat. Just my .02

Keep up the good work!

Brian
Old 04-11-2003, 03:14 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

I agree with Cain...pictures point out the features of the boat. Pictures of the lowered floor or footwells like Von Bongo's boat show the level of customization your buyers are looking for. We all know how well your boats perform and are constructed, so show the little things also like storage areas, footwells, engine compartment shots, rigging shots, etc. Maybe some narrative along with some shots showing the lay-up process, structure, molds etc. I found the thread a while ago showing shots of your factory, molds, and different boats in the construction process fascinating.
Old 04-12-2003, 08:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All good suggestions, pictures, pictures of the rigging and wiring. Pictures of some of the custom things you can do, like the cooler and sink in my boat, the shorepower. Point out things like new flush decks hatches, the NACA ducts, customers choice of power and drives, custom paint to order. Custom interior colors. Customer picks the color of gauges and the type as well as the controls, color of grab rails, color or no color piping, we even discussed the best color of carpet and that I wanted a white cabin with red light boards.

Buying a pantera is more like building a house, you get to select so many things, not a cookie cutter project like some of the competition. AND all this customization for a very reasonable cost. I can honestly tell you I was contemplating either trading my 28 on a 36 pantera or a 35 Top Gun and when I thought about all that we had put into the boat and that it was everything I wanted I just couldn't do it. This boat is going to be with me for a very long time.

Also a good description of materials used and why they are important. Pictures of the manufacturing process, bonding the hull and deck, lower floor option. All those things are important. The surveyor I used for progress inspections had no idea you glassed the hull and deck together and he was impressed and noted it in his reports to me ( I knew it but it for someone not familiar with your product that is important).

That is what was important to me when I decided to buy.
Old 04-12-2003, 06:19 PM
Registered

Thanks for the input guys.They are all great ideas.I will be handling from now on the updating on the Pantera site so I will keep allot of new Pictures and updates posted.I have many new Owners Gallery pictures also going up.

Hey Von Bongo your boat will also be in the home page.

Keep the ideas coming.

Regards,

JO
Old 04-12-2003, 07:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by JO - PANTERABOATS
Thanks for the input guys.They are all great ideas.I will be handling from now on the updating on the Pantera site so I will keep allot of new Pictures and updates posted.I have many new Owners Gallery pictures also going up.

Hey Von Bongo your boat will also be in the home page.

Keep the ideas coming.

Regards,

JO
Attached Thumbnails www.Panteraboats.com updating now-pb070391.jpg  
Old 04-21-2003, 05:52 PM
Registered

Hey Guys,

I should have the new and improved Panteraboats.com website up and running by next week.I will be working on putting up closer pics. of the custom work we do here at Pantera and on all the new projects on the whats new section.

Regards,

JO
Old 04-22-2003, 07:18 PM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

Did ya get the pics that I sent to you...
Ahh hell, I'll send you more...
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 05-01-2003, 11:48 PM
Registered

Hey Guys web site just about done.

I should have it up in a few days. I think you will all be impressed.From now on I will be updating the site monthly with new pics,owners gallery section,and in the new "whats new section".

Regards,

JO
Old 05-02-2003, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HEY JO....decals for the boat www.PANTERABOATS.COM.

Ill put them on the deck

Quick Reply: www.Panteraboats.com updating now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.