Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
impressive >

impressive

Notices

impressive

Old 07-27-2003, 08:31 PM
JAIME STAR

Cool impressive

HI, I'm not real familiar with Pantera boats I just happened to click the ad on OSO three days ago, after about 12hrs of reserch, and dammmm... Im impressed.!. Pantera owners seem happy and proud to own one before and after the purchase. I recently sold a 1999 20' open bow, the family cruising deal got old. I was introduced to rough water poker runs one year ago in a 97 25' Active Thunder, which I am also impressed with. Seems as though Pantera boats are out pounding big water and alot of you guys are out racing. Im from Antioch, CA forty minutes from San Francisco, are there any boats out this way I could possibly go see in person. If not I already have a two week trip planned for Florida in December, and will definitly make Pantera Boats one of my stops. By the way I chatted with Too Old and he speeks highly of Pantera. THANKS JAIME

Old 07-27-2003, 10:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You definetley want to stop by they are great people, we did and it was great to meet folks that care!
Old 05-23-2004, 01:45 AM
JAIME STAR

Default Re: impressive

No I had to cancel my plans. Work got to busy with the holidays near, and being the foreman I did not feel comfortable leaving my crew with the fast pace. As far as trigger pullin, I need a boat, the fishin boats not cuttin it. JAIME

i