Today on the Sound

Notices

Today on the Sound

Old 05-15-2004, 12:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Today on the Sound

I couldn't help but post this beautiful day on Long Island Sound.
Attached Thumbnails Today on the Sound-pantera-5-15-04-027a.jpg  
Old 05-15-2004, 02:29 PM
Registered

Well, another week and a half has gone by and I don't see a boat. Maybe Pepe and Jo were so busy responding to the thread "Hey Full Throttle 525" that they didn't have time to bolt on your drive so you could pick the boat up? Talk about customer service!!
Old 05-15-2004, 03:06 PM
Registered

JROMY Thanks for Concurring. I have several friends who have gone through the Pantera Ordeal. I use to let them ventilate on me. They were always afraid to ask Pantera questions reguarding delivery dates. As I recall Pantera does not give a delivery date. They give excuses and the SOON date. I really like Pantera Boats. I know for a fact that if I was in charge of their business I would turn it around overnight. This is only my opinion but I believe they run their business as a hobby and not as a Boat Manufacturer. I believe they need to spend more time building boats then racing them. They are burning the candle at both ends and their customers are suffering. Just my 2 cents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Boss272 : Today at 04:02 PM.

Boss272
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Boss272
Find More Posts by Boss272
Add Boss272 to Your Buddy List
Old 05-15-2004, 03:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

JROMY:

The drive is on and hydraulic steering is attached and completed. I just need the interior, Cockpit cover & bow cover to be snapped in, a trailer and a phone call from Pantera telling me to make plane reservations to go out on my sea trial.
Old 05-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Registered

Best of Luck, Fullthrottle. Ask them about the serial number that is rubbed off the out drive on your boat?
Old 05-15-2004, 03:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Boss272:

I don't think we've ever met but you sure seem to know an awful lot about my boat. I have pictures of the outdrive and the drive is brand new. Have you been to the factory?
Old 05-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Registered

Fullthrottle,
My body has never been to their factory, but I have good sources. I have eyes and ears in Florida. I have seen the pictures of your boat. It is awesome. There is no reason why you don't have your boat only excuses. I do know for a fact that other boats that were ordered after yours have been delivered before yours. I been told that Prayer helps.
Old 05-15-2004, 04:01 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Default Re: Today on the Sound

Boss272:

As a matter of fact, I went to Church yesterday and prayed for my Father-in-law who was dead 20 years yesterday, I also prayed for my dear cousin who we buried yesterday and finally I prayed for me. Maybe God will answer my prayers.
Old 05-15-2004, 05:41 PM
JAIME STAR

Hey, Ft 525 Dont Let These Guys Get You Down , They Sound Like A Bunch Of Instigators. This Year Im Boatless, I Can Only Wish I Was In Your Position, A Custom Pantera On The Way, Soon To Be On The Water Crackin A Cold One. Does Your 28' Also Have The Dropped Floor?

Old 05-15-2004, 08:24 PM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

Originally Posted by JAIME STAR
Hey, Ft 525 Dont Let These Guys Get You Down , They Sound Like A Bunch Of Instigators. This Year Im Boatless, I Can Only Wish I Was In Your Position, A Custom Pantera On The Way, Soon To Be On The Water Crackin A Cold One. Does Your 28' Also Have The Dropped Floor?
Jamie...unfortunatley it's been "soon to be" since last summer. Not much has progressed on the boat since then.

Quick Reply: Today on the Sound

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.