Notices

My Two Cents

Old 05-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Two Cents

Guys:

I don't understand why there is so much hype over the completion of my boat. Maybe it's because it looks so cool and will be the first 525EFI 28 Pleasure Pantera made, I don't know.

Anyway, I don't know how some people know so much about my boat. Only I know what is fact and what is fiction.

In any event, I would have had my boat last summer if it were not for JO's unfortunate accident. Not only was he hurt, but for those that don't know, a 19 yr.old passenger died. If that were me, I would have thrown up my hands and sold the business and tough crap to everyone else. But JO is not me. They then tried to propel their company by racing in F2 in a brand new boat. There is no doubt that the racing part of the business slowed down production and to top things off they had an accident. This time not only JO was in the boat, but also Pepe. Both were badly injured, and again if that were me I'd thrown up my hands, sell the business and tough crap to everyone else.

Thankfully, they are still plugging away and getting things on track. I realize to some that I may have waited too long a time. But I'm sure the delivery of my boat is just around the corner, as well as anyone else's.

I just ask that some have a heart.

Ron
Old 05-16-2004, 06:07 PM
JAIME STAR

Thumbs up Re: My Two Cents

thanks,