Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Pantera
So what is the deal? >

So what is the deal?

Notices

So what is the deal?

Old 09-07-2004, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default So what is the deal?

I’m starting the process of looking into moving up and like the looks of the Pantera 28.

I hear people talking about them not being able to deliver a new boat and at the same time I here a lot of talk about how great they are.

So what is the deal?
Old 09-07-2004, 12:42 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: So what is the deal?

also, what is the schedule on the new 32'? I read in PB mag that Pantera is going to come out with a new 32' with twins and make the 28' for the single.
Old 09-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Better do your homework on this board before you decide to buy a new Pantera. My advice would be to look for a real fresh used one. Current delivery time is approximately two years later than promised. Call Dom Z or Full Throttle or American Express, or Sonny, etc.etc. I think Dom would be willing to sell his 2003 with zero hours on both the motors,drives or even the hull.
Old 09-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Bcoffield,

We are trying to be back to our 5-6 month delivery schedule within the next few weeks on new custom made 28 orders.We fell behind on a few customers Panteras recentley after our 2 accidents late last year but we are almost caught up again, and have made it up to them.

If I can answer any other questions for you on the 28' please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call me at 305-948-5600.

In reference to the ride : I say just ask Pantera owners on what they think.

Regards,

JO - Pantera boats

WWW.Panteraboats.com

HP500 EFI,

We do have drawings on top of our desk for a new Pantera 32' twin for next Summer.It will have lines similar to our 36' Survivor with some new very innovative ideas incorporated into it.

Will be taking orders on the new Pantera 32' soon.

Regards,

JO
Old 09-07-2004, 02:03 PM
Registered

Chuck,

We spoke to Dominick a few times today and he is very excited to go out and run his new Pantera 28' this weekend.

His boat has not been 2 years since he ordered it. It has been exactly 1 year and 5 months. By the way Domz 28' is a 2004 model.

I hope I have the chance to meet you face to face real soon so that we can clear up what your personal problem is with me and my Family. I have never met you in person and sold you anything. Why dont you just worry about yourself and let Dominick post if he has a problem with us.

Why dont you just call me right now at 305-948-5600.

JO
Old 09-07-2004, 02:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Jo, I do want to apolagize for the antagonistic nature of the posts. Although you are right, we have never done business and certainly never will I can't help but stand up for my friends when they have been wronged. People that are in a sitution like Dom's and some of your other customers are sometimes not really willing to say the things they want to say. Need I remind you, you have the boat and all the money. Well I'm sure your a smart guy and can figure out where some of these sentiments come from. I will stay out of this mess with no further comments if you would just meet your most recent committment to Dom. You really have no idea the aggravation and expense your delays have caused, and then to charge him for delivery after all of this mess is really unbelievable. Take a moment and put yourself in his shoes or his back pocket$$ (depriciation,interest,dock space,airline tickets, cell and land line bills,no boat for 2 seasons, and most of all$$$$ INSURANCE).Deliver his boat and you will never see me in this Pantera forum again. Let your conscience be your guide on the delivery charge.
Old 09-07-2004, 02:36 PM
Registered

I guess Chuck has never hit a bump on the road. How about 30 years later and over 1,000 Pantera boats delivered with satisfied Pantera owners all around the world.

I am proud that My family and I are all still together after 30 years doing what we enjoy the most. Very few manufactures can state that claim.

Sometimes I think you and a few other (3-4) ball brakers here on OSO that dont know us or ever purchased a Pantera or sat your ass in one just try and enjoy yourselfs trying to just instigate us all the time.

I have never met you or spoken to you but I hope I do have that chance soon.

JO - Pantera Boats
Old 09-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Registered

I guess after Dominck takes delivery this weekend that will be the best thing for you to do then. We have made his delay up in many ways. Sorry I can not do anything with the freight.

With what Domick paid for the boat he will be doing really well. On his first 1999 Pantera 28' that he purchased from me he used it for a season and made money on it with me. On this new 28' he actually was the one that brought to my attention that we were selling the boats to inexpensive, ASK HIM. We speak to Domz everyday .

JO
Old 09-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hp500efi
also, what is the schedule on the new 32'? I read in PB mag that Pantera is going to come out with a new 32' with twins and make the 28' for the single.

Quite beating around the bush, you know you want one. Just buy TimG's 28 and figure out a way to get it to run faster than Thirsty Turtles. Hope to see you on the river.
Old 09-07-2004, 03:44 PM
Member #9
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Caincando1
Quite beating around the bush, you know you want one. Just buy TimG's 28 and figure out a way to get it to run faster than Thirsty Turtles. Hope to see you on the river.

LOL, hey my second ANNUAL Rat River run ain't too far away

Quick Reply: So what is the deal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.